Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 105 - The last night.

Dex-chan lover
The few times He's shown his props it's always been genuine on the spot

I never see him changing enough to be able to do it on command for a camera :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
images
aw60GAVD_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm so much disappoint noone is actually picking up the author's previous series about voice acting.

Damn shame, those characters had a good amount of soul to them, much like the main cast we have here. + it's completed and and only ~120 chapters are left... Sigh

At least we can expect more Sena and Ginga from here on out, so I guess that's an upside for the Mikadono series at least, amirite? + I don't mind seeing more of Director Samejima and the occasional 3 stooges making a cameo.
The pointless stalling we see here isn't exactly a recipe to get folks interested in a 120+ chapters series from the same author...

Dex-chan lover
The pointless stalling we see here isn't exactly a recipe to get folks interested in a 120+ chapters series from the same author...
Sigh son, kid, girl, whatever.

This is unfortunately the trend in the contemporary manga industry.

Tenshi to Akuto is from an earlier period, it's basically Showa compared to the cliffhanger-laden, pussy-ass no romance in romcoms like Rent-a-girlfriend..... Please don't try to blackwash your zoomer views with facts.

Actually, since I'm a professional, please haul your arse over there and read it, before you even dare state your "opinion".

spits at your face

Edit: Kid spat in my face, I kicked it in the shin over the internet. Quid pro quo.

Last edited:
YES! A new narrative arc to embark on after resolving the "meeting the childhood actors who traumatised him as a child" arc. Looking forward to this.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh son, kid, girl, whatever.

This is unfortunately the trend in the contemporary manga industry.

Tenshi to Akuto is from an earlier period, it's basically Showa compared to the cliffhanger-laden, pussy-ass no romance in romcoms like Rent-a-girlfriend..... Please don't try to blackwash your zoomer views with facts.

Actually, since I'm a professional, please haul your arse over there and read it, before you even dare state your "opinion".

spits at your face

Edit: Kid spat in my face, I kicked it in the shin over the internet. Quid pro quo.
Ok, first of all, I am probably a good bit older than you. Not that it matters. The fact that I actually don't know what in the actual shit is "black wash(ing) zoomer views" points to me being out of touch with the way kids your age talk. That's not a slight to you, age would only matter if one of us was attempting to use it as a way to belittle the other. Like you did; nice try, young one.
Anyway, my comment wasn't even an opinion on that other manga, but more on why this work (Mikadono) isn't the best "advertising" for the author's work. You seem to agree, since you keenly pointed out how different Mikadono and Tenshi are. That makes your attempt at a put down and outrage look even more... Well... Childish.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why Sena is blaming Yuu for misunderstanding the confession when the sisters where the ones who told Yuu that the whole thing was scripted and we're insistent on that

If she's gonna call anyone a dumbass, it should be the sisters, they're the ones who can't be honest about their feelings towards Yuu to save their lives, hell they can't even admit those feelings to Sena who is in a similar position as them 🤦🏾‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread