Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 105 - The last night.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
I'm so much disappoint noone is actually picking up the author's previous series about voice acting.

Damn shame, those characters had a good amount of soul to them, much like the main cast we have here. + it's completed and and only ~120 chapters are left... Sigh

At least we can expect more Sena and Ginga from here on out, so I guess that's an upside for the Mikadono series at least, amirite? + I don't mind seeing more of Director Samejima and the occasional 3 stooges making a cameo.

Dex-chan lover
MC says yes, leave to pursuit acting career, meets up with sisters who all moved on with their lives, friendship ending. :devilish:

Dex-chan lover
hmm i sure as hell wants him to go back to acting, i want him to have his own thing going instead of just being a "supporter' to other chars
Inb4 he gone back to acting to be a supporting character:3

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this Ginga? you think we are going to get something meaningful out of this?

We all know he is going to turn down the offer, why even delude yourself with the hopium?

Dex-chan lover
Yuu can't act, but he certainly can cook. Brother is the entire bakery, patisserie, charcuterie, and a sous chef to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread