Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 106 - Like this, forever?

Supporter
I'm betting its the female genius actress that bullied Yuu before. She is going to thank him and talk to him similar to how the boy did.
I agree it’s probably not the sisters, but I think it’s more likely going to be the director, as yuu spoke to the boy actor whereas the sisters really focused on the girl.

Dex-chan lover
they are still on the island but with this chapter we can say the friggin arc is over, let's go!! this is another thing altogether friggin finally

Dex-chan lover
Couldn’t he work behind the scenes somehow? I mean producers and directors can be famous as well and he clearly doesn’t have any actual talent as an actor… also that’s Niko at the door I hope
I mean the kid seems like he'd be a good coach or something similar (if it exist for non sports stuff) with some studies if anything, i mean yeah he's clumsy but not the kind that affect someone else with his clumsiness.

Dex-chan lover
it’s not the director bc daddy Mikadono said she would talk to him tomorrow morning and it’s still nighttime

could be Sena though

or maybe we’re finally reaching endgame and it’s one of the sisters, probably Kazuki since this is about acting

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Spoilers:
Is pointless. All three sisters go to his room and then they say nothing. Here's hoping for the chapter after next to have something happen lol

Users who are viewing this thread