Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 106 - Like this, forever?

Dex-chan lover
More island slop...
cgUVfY5H

Joking aside I really like where this is going, potentially a really good arc!

Dex-chan lover
Had a 2D moment at the end there. The angle of the last panel made me think that he was visited by a random giant.

And the poster just changed to just Kazuki. Is that some kind of hint? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I really hate how the industry made it kinda into a competition to just string together cliffhangers after cliffhangers.

Author-san, it's the same no matter how many ways you spin a cliffhanger into an outro lmao. I'd say that is the most repetitive writing you can find, just structuring every chapter after the very same formula. I don't mind the dynamic, the visuals or the pacing. I do mind the author being a numbwit and slave to the industry for not letting themselves be more creative.

I do understand the struggles of releasing content weekly, but this is nothing more than - suffice it to say, lazy writing at its peak.

Dex-chan lover
So the Director finally acts on her desires and will PLAP poor Yuu in his own room? Now this would be worthy finale for the island arc

Dex-chan lover
methinks this is a good progression 🤔
Thank you as usual for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
If he's gonna try acting again I'm gonna need a little arc we he suddenly leaves the house for months and the girls have to cope without him or something

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE TAKE THE ACTING JOB, TRY YOUR BEST LIL KING, but knowing the way stories like this work he won't and he'll stay with them, which is fine if done right. Also, that better be miwa, tryna see her get that W 😤

Fed-Kun's army
binge read this series and now i caught up lmao. its been great so far and honestly i want to know how will the author play this one out 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
loving sena and gingas development, they could really hit it off if they just confess 😭

Users who are viewing this thread