Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 111 - Moment of realization.

Dex-chan lover
though I am pulling for something of a psuedo harem endgame, if i gotta pick one best girl it's definitely kazuki
Not psuedo harem please!
they get together then break up for years because he thinks he is not worthy. There was no reason for that.[/SPOILER

I'd much rather have the Girlfriend Girlfriend ending.

Dex-chan lover
Back to cute stuff again.

Its also great that each sisters get their own chapters again. It felt weird and just stretching it out by having those 3 "Saying the same lines" throughout the previous arc. But at least there were some development and the filler didn't change much of the previous style still.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this manga gonna end. Though I think it'd be best if the author leave it like bokuben, but let's see how it is.

Dex-chan lover
Not psuedo harem please!
they get together then break up for years because he thinks he is not worthy. There was no reason for that.[/SPOILER

I'd much rather have the Girlfriend Girlfriend ending.
nah i dont think Yuu will have that line of thinking years down the line, the whole point is that he grows to find his own sense of self-worth.

anyways im rooting for Niko

Dex-chan lover
though I am pulling for something of a psuedo harem endgame, if i gotta pick one best girl it's definitely kazuki
Let's face it, this will end like most harem manga, they all make their feelings clear, but the dude doesn't give a definite answer, and that's ok with everyone, and their youth will go on like that, the author clearly forgetting that he is dooming everyone to be single forever. The End.

Double-page supporter
We're finally going somewhere, let's gooooo! Here's hoping Yuu starts to realize more of his own feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve been a Niko (or full harem ending) fan since very early but this chapter tested that just a little, Kazuki’s really starting to grow on me

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh Kazuki and Niko are sooooooo beautifully in love and it is so nice the way its made that even I am loving them

Users who are viewing this thread