Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 116 - Niko's assault.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I adore the three sisters and find them being really cute around Yuu, I feel like we need more Yuu POV chapters as that's gonna be the only way things will move forward... hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
it's probably gonna end with the "vague copout ending that shows the mc not getting together with any of them but there is still the potential that they could, maybe, down the line".
He'll just end up with Miwa's rival, whatchacaller, Sakura was it? Calling it now.

Dex-chan lover
images

Thanks a lot for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
It’s kinda sad we have 0 faith a basic confession scene will ever happen. The biggest issue with having 3 love interests is can’t have one character progrees past the other. So we are stuck in the limbo before a confession indefinitely until the final arc.

Dex-chan lover
100% nothing will happen, this doesn't even counts as a cliffhanger

Also Niko is the only sister that already has a side ship bail option in case she doesn't wins

Dex-chan lover
When 1) you fall in love with someone, 2) you know that your two hot sisters that live with that someone also love said person and
3) you still think that pulling a Kaguya-sama is a good idea...

You are definitely not capable of pulling off a Kaguya-sama
:haa:

Dex-chan lover
As much as I adore the three sisters and find them being really cute around Yuu, I feel like we need more Yuu POV chapters as that's gonna be the only way things will move forward... hopefully.
Not until the confessions are over. If we knew what Yuu was thinking there wouldn't be any tension.

Dex-chan lover
Trigger sisters triping into the dojo and stopping the confession then Niko being too embarrassed to continue

Dex-chan lover
God, Niko is just so cute. Even though I'm sure something is going to interrupt this confession attempt, I'm rooting for her.

That being said, it would still pain me to see either of the other sisters lose.

Dex-chan lover
I'm rooting for Niko, simply due to the fact that she's actually taking the first approach unlike the other 2 cowards

Kazuki and Miwa planning to make him fall for them instead is gonna backfire, Miwa deadass said "you're not gonna get a confession outta me"

then don't expect to win him over with that kind of mentality

Dex-chan lover
That's it! I'm done with the author and her cliffhangers!! I'm going to Japan first thing in the morning and give her a piece of my mind!!!!
Please do so on behalf of the rest of us, these pointless cliffhangers are working up my last nerve

Users who are viewing this thread