Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 116 - Niko's assault.

Dex-chan lover
Me on the 3rd page .
We going full on Kaguya sama on this one boys!

Me 10 pages later.
Well, that escalated quickly.
---
Also:

People going: Come on, fess' already!

Me who's here to watch the sisters go full-on three stooges on each other.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully Niko will get to finish her confession, at which point the other 2 rush in and also confess because they don't want to be outdone/are shocked that she dared to!
SOME ACTUAL PROGRESS
But because it'd be actual progress, it's not gonna happen RIP.

Dex-chan lover
She's got the "first girl MC interacted with" buff. She'll be fine.

Something will likely interrupt this confession attempt
You think?? Cause Kazuki has the-first kiss-buff-even-though-it-was-by-accident buff!! Miwa is, the only one that doesn't have one of those buffs.

Aggregator gang
At first I thought this was going to take a Kaguya-sama, Love is War approach with Miwa and Kazuki not wanting to be the one to confess, but suddenly Niko comes out of no where.

Dex-chan lover
You aren't fooling me author, we all know its getting blocked. Also if any of the sisters lose im dropping it for the inevitable doujin , and treat that as my headcannon.

Supporter
I'm rooting for Niko, simply due to the fact that she's actually taking the first approach unlike the other 2 cowards

Kazuki and Miwa planning to make him fall for them instead is gonna backfire, Miwa deadass said "you're not gonna get a confession outta me"

then don't expect to win him over with that kind of mentality
It's as if they don't know the dude's mentality at all. There is no chance he would ever confess to anyone under any circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
It's as if they don't know the dude's mentality at all. There is no chance he would ever confess to anyone under any circumstances.
Exactly, those 2 are legitimately shooting themselves in the foot, so glad that one of them is at least doing it her own way

Users who are viewing this thread