Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 118 - The real battle.

Dex-chan lover
For everyone who has jumped here to learn before reading the chapter - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. Skip this chapter and wait for the next one.
I read up until the 60th chapter and just came here to see if something juicy happened but it doesn't seem to be the case. Another RaGF/komi in the making?

Dex-chan lover
The real battle just beguns for 30+ chp.how many real battle are there?
And dont say from now on we will see 1 act from different pov..chp a from sister a chp b from sister b and so on and so on

Dex-chan lover
Theory time:

Author was given a notice that there would be an anime announcement, and they are stalling for time until that.

It's a common tactic in manga when they get an anime release to pad out the manga chapters.

"Cough" Kanokari "cough"
Reiji Miyajima has ascended to an unfathomable level in the art of developing filler chapters, to the point that the plot itself is in fact the padding necessary to break up the long stretches of filler

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I wonder how many 'a new stage begins' points this series will have? (provided it won't get axed, because we never will know)
But I hope I do hope this series will go longer; this is as fun as a harem romcom can get, and I feel that the author already consolidated who the main players are.

Dex-chan lover
Ight fuck this, Sakura master race

Well, at least Niko is trying to take this seriously and is actually putting in some effort

Miwa and Kazuki share 2 braincells with each other and those braincells are about done with their shit, as am I

If Niko pussies out like the other 2, then I will completely lose hope in the sisters and just root for Sakura

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was over 100 chapters for them to realize their love for the MC, so may guess is that will be at least 100 chapters more until the real confessions (And I'm saying this considereing how dense the MC can be and how much drama can happen along the way).
Nah you can't put that on Yuu, did you not read the clown shit that came out of Kazuki & Miwa's mouth? The sisters up until recently kept bullshitting about their feelings towards him, plus there was still that "confession" they gave him during the commercial shoot and tried to pass it off as them just reading the script which was obviously a lie to us all

He's only starting to slowly realize cause the director showed him what the script actually said, he's been more conscious of them since then, and that's no thanks to the sisters

Any other manga I'd agree with the MC being dense, however not this one, it's the sisters that are the dumbasses here, not Yuu

Group Leader
Taking a break at the end of an arc? Not so difficult now, is it? Learn from this, gege "I can't stand gojo #1 in popularity polls" akutami

Dex-chan lover
Just hypothetically speaking,between the three sisters who would be the most dominent one in bed?Or would it be yuu instead?
Dawg yuu cookin everyone in bed, miwa tho yknow she that theoretical smart so she might try some kinky shit but yuu don't give a fuck he just like that

Dex-chan lover
Idk whats all the ache about personally I, and I’m sure many others enjoyed the slow start, but I’m just hoping Yuu gets them all (or at the very least Kazuki)

Dex-chan lover
what you mean how? there are already confirmed cases of sisters making family with the same man.
Dude this is not THIS kind of manga... Despite the absurdity of its characters it maintains a realistic tone.

He will either choose one of the three sisters or (and unfortunately I have feeling this is the more likely scenario) he will choose Sakura and continue supporting the sisters as their "family", like little bro or some shit.

I personally wish he chooses any of the three sisters and not Sakura. One can dream.

But yeah, this is not a 5 digit manga.. Or a manga with a crazy setting or fantasy setting. This is closer to manga like Quintessential Quintuplets or Shuffle or Yuragi sou Yuuna San.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the other two sisters failed the Yotsuba Jump. Niko is going to win.

Jokes aside, that look from Yuu and the way he immediately looks away from the sisters; there's definitely some kind of romantic feeling inside that head of his. Can't wait to see things from more of his perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Dude this is not THIS kind of manga... Despite the absurdity of its characters it maintains a realistic tone.

He will either choose one of the three sisters or (and unfortunately I have feeling this is the more likely scenario) he will choose Sakura and continue supporting the sisters as their "family", like little bro or some shit.

I personally wish he chooses any of the three sisters and not Sakura. One can dream.

But yeah, this is not a 5 digit manga.. Or a manga with a crazy setting or fantasy setting. This is closer to manga like Quintessential Quintuplets or Shuffle or Yuragi sou Yuuna San.
No, you're right. Realistically, this isn't the type of manga where a harem ending is a likely outcome.

Dex-chan lover
No, you're right. Realistically, this isn't the type of manga where a harem ending is a likely outcome.
Exactly bruh. And believe me I would havd loved for all girls to be happy and have a harem cause they are all so likeable (author did a great job portraying them) but that's just unrealistic and not fitting with this setting, this tone. Dudes shouting "come on harem ending" like it's actually a possibility.. It really isn't!

Dex-chan lover
Just hypothetically speaking,between the three sisters who would be the most dominent one in bed?Or would it be yuu instead?
Yuu is too weak to be dominent in bed... :pepehmm:
Personally, Miwa 'cause she will use some complex tactics to lure the others, or not.
And now i need to touch more grass.:shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread