Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 120 - The middle sister, in love.

Dex-chan lover
I was actually more interested in the guy's situation than our main one

Dex-chan lover
Well, interesting chapter but I didn't see any progress 😑.
So the manga will stigmate like this until the anime releases i guess. :shamihuh:
Anyway,
if i follow this manga absurd logic, we should see Miwa-san POV in the next chapter. (or...)

Dex-chan lover
Well, really the mistake is thinking that getting hugs and the girl confiding in you is romantic in any way. That is just textbook guy friend who will never go beyond that. This stuff stays in manga and other works of fiction, because sadly real life is not like that at all. The amount of these situations I’ve seen is kind of laughable. Can’t even blame the women because why wouldn’t they have a guy friend that they can vent to and get favors from without actually needing to return it in any romantic way.
Yea if you like someone you can’t go in trying to be friends. You can talk and confide things with each other to build trust. But I think giving emotional support when you’re not together isn’t a good idea. No one wants a cow when you get the milk for free.

Dex-chan lover
My dude. Maybe it's just me but I think she's probably into you. She's telling you everything about the childhood friend and even call you for no reason.

That's just my opinion but woman am I right? They are such confusing creatures.
That's also what the friendzone is like

Don't confuse the 2

Dex-chan lover
Buddy, she possibly stuck you in the friendzone, if that's the case, it's time to cut her off

I low-key felt bad for that dude as he was explaining his situation

Dex-chan lover
ah yes 30 more posts of incel weebs giving imaginary love advice because of a manga chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread