Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 76 - Summer vacation, in the southern isles.

Dex-chan lover
come on now, i know japan has to have better actors than a couple of highschoolers
THANK YOU!! All this fucking glazing in manga is super cringe, like can these characters hop off their nuts already?? Shit is gross to read

I hope they are a side couple. This series really lacks one. I wish Sakura had her own Harem or something.

I'm not so fast in throwing the kids into fire. Sure this series (as most harem) has a habit of shitting on male characters, but being a huge talent, hardworking and then having your project derailed because they put a child on it that really can't act just because his mother is a big shot must suck.

Dex-chan lover
BRO STOP LOOKIN LIKE YOUR MOM FOR A SEC ITS MAKING ME ACT UP!!!💢💢💢💢

Asides that, I hope this annoying duo doesnt get much attention and well be seeing Yuu's character growth and possibly turn him into a 'late bloomer' type. I might have forgotten but his mom wasnt perfect in childhood right?

But instead of pursuing acting despite the newfound power, he chooses to stay as the sisters' supporters bc thats where he feels the happiest.

Then the acting thing can be brought up later when he needs it the most.

Dex-chan lover
Ghost of unresolved past let’s Go!
but damn it’ll be a chore if not read in bulk

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of hope for them to not actually be bad people and said that so Yuu wouldn't destroy himself in a world that was too hard for him and he only remembers the bad part 'cause we already know his self steem was on the negatives.
I do think this angle might be plausible and with this arc, we might see Yuu regains his confidence. Dunno about his acting skills though lol

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if those 2 characters with their faces blurred out will be significant moving forward. Definitely feels like the prelude to a Yuu self-esteem arc?
00e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I kind of hope for them to not actually be bad people and said that so Yuu wouldn't destroy himself in a world that was too hard for him and he only remembers the bad part 'cause we already know his self steem was on the negatives.
God I hope not. Really tired of "We were mean to you for your own good" shit. Not everyone needs to be redeemed or have noble goals. Let bullies be bullies and let them get their asses handed to them.

Dex-chan lover
This just makes me hate the mom even more. Your child living in your shadow had his low ego shattered even more by pompous prodigies and you weren't there for him. Garbage parent
She never helped him in his acting career, did not help or reassure him when he failed, did not appreciate him cooking healthy food for her and only when she was dying and lonely did she care about having a "family". I also don't remember clearly but she never apologized right?

God I hope not. Really tired of "We were mean to you for your own good" shit. Not everyone needs to be redeemed or have noble goals. Let bullies be bullies and let them get their asses handed to them.
Thank you
Like I can theoretically see that angle but it'd be convoluted imo and not really satisfactory. They definitely weren't nice to him at all and shouldn't just be given a moral clean chit immediately with that. It's part of the reason my boy's self-esteem is so low in the first place, even so many years later

edit: I wouldn't mind them eventually getting redeemed though! Just not immediately and it should be with some development and distaste for their previous actions

Dex-chan lover
Thank you
Like I can theoretically see that angle but it'd be convoluted imo and not really satisfactory. They definitely weren't nice to him at all and shouldn't just be given a moral clean chit immediately with that. It's part of the reason my boy's self-esteem is so low in the first place, even so many years later

edit: I wouldn't mind them eventually getting redeemed though! Just not immediately and it should be with some development and distaste for their previous actions
Being redeemed through their actions and reflection on what they did is fine. Though with how papa mikadono has been treated I'm a little worried they will say "we knew you weren't getting any better and it was tough for you so we were just trying to get you to do something you were good at" and all will be forgiven.

Users who are viewing this thread