Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 92 - The audience's duty.

Dex-chan lover
Miwa was cute AF. Gap always wins. Just saying.

Also. All of you who are like "thank god the swimsuit arc is over! Now we can have progress!"
...Progress...in this story? LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

good-luck-liam-neeson.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yuu face blush analysis:

Kuzuki: Least Yuu face blush, unsurprising.

Niko: Most Yuu face blush, again unsurprising as she is clearly the most pushed sister.

Miwa: Close to Niko level of Yuu face blush, just slightly under. Compliment word was "Sparkling" which seems very noncommittal compared to "Special" and "Lovely".

Tinfoil hat time, Miwa Dark Horse Theory:
As stated earlier, Niko is the most pushed sister, however I believe the author is setting up a bait and switch. Miwa has definetly gotten the second most attention through out the manga, but her arcs have contributed more to the on going story then Nikos have, even introducing an on going character in Sakura, Miwa's friend/rival. While "Sparkling" isn't as bombastic as "Special" or "Lovely" the author probably did this on purpose, ie "Yuu can say those things more easily to Niko and Kuzuki, but because of how he feels about Miwa he could not.". The noncommital "Sparkling" paired with the very close level of Yuu blushing that Miwa received compared to Niko confirms the Miwa Dark Horse Theory to me.

WE BELIEVE IN MIWA SUPREMACY
While I don't agree, I did enjoy reading this analysis and hope to see more in the future!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so now Yuu is beginning to notice the sisters as more than just house mates and as something more. This are gonna get a lot more interesting now if the sisters start to go harder on their attacks on Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
They finally make Yuu really flustered, but at what cost?, they almost die.

Double-page supporter
Niko is best girl (well, Yuu is really. This Manga is a gender-bent reverse-harem if that makes sense)
But the last few chapters I feel the author has been setting up Miku as the one he'll end up with

Users who are viewing this thread