Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The geniuses and the ordinary person

Power Uploader
The design is very womanly. Author has a male housewife fetish. I would really prefer if the MC didn't look so androgynous. A bit is ok, but man, he looks completely breedable, I mean girlish. It feels like I'm reading a shoujo harem except MC has a dick and his harem doesn't.

Fed-Kun's army
The design is very womanly. Author has a male housewife fetish. I would really prefer if the MC didn't look so androgynous. A bit is ok, but man, he looks completely breedable, I mean girlish. It feels like I'm reading a shoujo harem except MC has a dick and his harem doesn't.
So, a shounen ai harem where only the MC has a dick.

Power Uploader
So, a shounen ai harem where only the MC has a dick.
It seems like it. This seems to be the whole shtick of the manga, that MC is a bottom. The first chapter starts with MC having his ass on display and other boys being embarrassed about it.

I love how in one panel, the area of the coffee table and couch and completely clean while in the next few panel, it's completely covered in mess and trash

Dex-chan lover
I love how in one panel, the area of the coffee table and couch and completely clean while in the next few panel, it's completely covered in mess and trash
Probably reflecting what the MC was focusing on. It wasn't until he looked around he realized just how messy the whole place is.
Luckily he seems to have Hayate levels of housekeeping skills.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized something while reading, maybe others also realized it

Being a Genius is a curse

Dex-chan lover
OK I don't know what the author's tastes are but genuinely Kazuki looks like a bishonen that likes to crossdress, Miwa is... Pretty much the same though perhaps slightly more feminine and Nico is literally the only one that looks like a Bishoujo. Then your MC is literally a Bishoujo but with a dick. The whole drawing mentality is fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread