Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Something from the heart.

Dex-chan lover
implying the hardwork they are doing as actor, althlete and professionnal player is not '' really from the heart'' and does not count
The thing is they enjoy doing all of that, it isn't a sacrafice for them. Taking a job that they aren't good at or don't really want to do so they can earn money to buy a present for the person who always takes care of them has a lot more meaning behind it than simply buying something.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought they were going to try making handmade presents. Or imagine themselves in ribbons.

I wonder if Yu gave out the birthday of the child in the drama instead of his own by mistake.
I really like that idea. It would also play into Yuu's pain about the lack of relationship he had with his mother. That could lead into a great scene where he talks with the sisters about what life was like for him growing up. Having them learn what is at the root of his actions would be a powerful motivator for them and I think cement their love for him.

Banned
I've been thinking about this since last chapter but we know he don't want to cause trouble for the sisters which is why he said nothing happened but he also said it confidently which caused me to think he actually genuinely thought of that even before the question is asked. Could it be Yuu previous failures actually drop his confidence?
I wonder if the author would one day try to make Yuu achieve something on his own and be proud of himself.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: the father gave him a late birthday present , he wasn't laying about his birthday date.
That's actually likely pretty close. He had said that it was a bit early when handing the gift over though, so he either got the month wrong or the gift wasn't actually for Yu.
I think we might all be forgetting that their father really looked up to Yu's mother, and we know almost nothing about her. There's a solid chance that the present is actually to celebrate the birthday of Yu's late mother.

Dex-chan lover
implying the hardwork they are doing as actor, althlete and professionnal player is not '' really from the heart'' and does not count
I dont think they got the message he was trying to convey.

And Ivy is NOT eternal love in flower language. Its just related to the eternal.

Users who are viewing this thread