Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Without me around.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why his face transforms like that whenever he drops a cheesy line. Is that the girls perspective? It happens almost every issue now, but I am still wondering if it's in universe or just their imaginations going wild.
It's a style thing to hammer home how impactful the line is to the sisters. For that moment Yuu was a handsome shojo manga character come to life.

You see it in other manga like when Anjou looks like a cat or characters are drawn chibi or deformed.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that this manga wont end in a harem. The aura the manga gives is that of an early 2010s harem manga, none of which ended in a harem. If he chooses just one or none i'll be mad. Don't make harem manga if you wont stick the landing.

Dex-chan lover
Yuu
I think we all know who's going to be the co-actor

:wooow:

But I'm also expecting there'll be some kind of competition between Yuu and the other actors down the line. Also inb4 Yuu get a huge fanbase because he unintentionally rizzing up the whole country.
Yuu, National Housewife :kek:

Dex-chan lover
1. So there's a chance the child actors are gonna appear and harass Yuu, only to find out that the Mikadono sisters will defend him.

2. Yuu might become a co-actor for this to grow as a character since everyone in this industry knows him negatively. If spending time with the sisters helped him, maybe its to act natural with them in the scenario

3. Hana airlines is important to Yuu's mom. As one commenter pointed out it might be related to Yuu's father. If 2 happens, then it sort of becomes a mirror. Yuu spent time with the three sisters here.

Feel like the actors from flashback could show up again as costars instead actually

Dex-chan lover
their father is strangely supportive on random occasions
As long as he considers it helping them grow or stand out in their talents, he'll be supportive of it.

And I guess that's why he was judgemental of Yuu, since he didn't recognize any of the things Yuu did as talents he could stand out in?

Dex-chan lover
It would be cool if the author decided to use this as a start to improving Yuu's weak talents instead of introducing a useless love rival that we know is just there to just spice things up just for more clicks. Lord knows his mom wasnt there for him so the author might as well be
Love rival?
Isnt it hinting at the girl who bullied him in childhood?

Users who are viewing this thread