Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Without me around.

Dex-chan lover
I think we all know who's going to be the co-actor :wooow:

But I'm also expecting there'll be some kind of competition between Yuu and the other actors down the line. Also inb4 Yuu get a huge fanbase because he unintentionally rizzing up the whole country.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It would be cool if the author decided to use this as a start to improving Yuu's weak talents instead of introducing a useless love rival that we know is just there to just spice things up just for more clicks. Lord knows his mom wasnt there for him so the author might as well be

Dex-chan lover
It would be great if they introduce a proper male character other than Yuu in the story. In the entirety of the story, the only male character other than Yuu I've seen is Papa Mikadono, who is just a recurring character.

Dex-chan lover
It would be great if they introduce a proper male character other than Yuu in the story. In the entirety of the story, the only male character other than Yuu I've seen is Papa Mikadono, who is just a recurring character.
there was that karate kid, too. is he completely out of the picture?
i mean, im 99% sure he is, but dunno.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why his face transforms like that whenever he drops a cheesy line. Is that the girls perspective? It happens almost every issue now, but I am still wondering if it's in universe or just their imaginations going wild.

Dex-chan lover
The thing with Yuu acting is that he is... "acting", if he simply acted as himself and used his natural charm (that we all know he is RIZZED THE FUCK UP), I guarantee you... he would at least make a good model.

The problem is that he has an inferiority complex caused by the people in his environment, that includes his mother.

Their... "expectations" were so ridiculously overshot that they didn't expect a talent equal to his mother... they wanted something even better, which is total bullshit.

And mind you... I include the sisters on this list, yes, their latent talents are much more "awake" and their education led them to already be professional in their respective fields, but they didn't even completely actualized as people yet, the extremely messy way they handle common shores is a glaring proof that they are kinda "crooked" in certain fundamentals.

The cover page is... MOUTH WATERING DELICIOUS.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, my first thought was that the other actors would be bishies interested in the sisters. But ones familiar with Subaru and Yuu sounds likely too. Also cute yobai.

Let's go
So many different ways it could go from here but I'm just glad that Yuu's self-image problems are going to be addressed in this arc. Hopefully we also see the two assholes from the flashback get some comeuppance

Users who are viewing this thread