Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 9 Ch. 81 - The gratitude of the Three Emperors.

Supporter
like i said, the harem ending is inevitable and Sakura will be the harem queen.

Dex-chan lover
Given she's the female Yuu, I guess it's no surprise she's accidentally seducing the three sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Look at her, bros, she's so damn adorable.
Which pains me because we know that, if there's a winner, she won't be her.
Sigh... Its quite the opposite. I think Sakura is cute and all and I legit like her but I don't want her to get together with Yuu.

Unfortunately, there have been many subtle flags that she will be the winning girl. The "cooking together" with Yuu where she looked like his newly wed wife. The constant "being saved" by Yuu, the fact that she's a carbon copy of him..

There is just no way she isn't going to win the race.... Its just sad in my opinion. I wanted Nico or any other of the sisters to win 😢

Dex-chan lover
So if Sakura participates in the theater troupe's practice, it's at least plausible that they may have discovered that she has some kind of natural talent for acting even on the first day. She may not be ready to like, do a professional performance, but they may have been able to tell that she's got something worth developing.

Discovering that kind of thing on her first karate practice seems less certain. Even if she's a physical genius, if she's had no practice she's just gonna be moving randomly. You need to build muscle memory over a long period of time in order to perform a martial art properly.

However, trying to participate in a research-level math lecture and discussions between math phds is just completely absurd. That is going to be incomprehensible mumbo jumbo to even university level math undergrads most likely. Maybe even other mathematicians if it's not within their own field.

Users who are viewing this thread