Mikansei Demo Koi ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5

they’re so wholesome til the end 😭 lol yuuya it’s okayy there’ll be another time. but icant believe this is the end it went by so fast :(((((

this storyline got potential.....but it got axed bad. im crying and she cut her hair...nuuu. anyway thank you for translating! 😌✨

Double-page supporter
NOOOO TO SHORT NOOO
lol just kidding, thank you so much for translating this manga ily guys

Dex-chan lover
3 YEARS and they never did anything beyond kissing?
3 YEARS?
Capturetyytry.png

i really liked her long hair but the fact that they have been dating for 3 years is amazing, their relationship is so cute

Maybe because this manga don't have toxic relationship and to healthy for teenager (always communicating AND 3 years with no fuck?) so get axed.

Listen here. For you guys cant believe 3 years dating with no fuck, relationship isn't always about sexual stuff lemme tell you. Are they wrong being wholesome for 3 years and not progressing? They have set their own pace. Fucking is not the only way to express love. K, u r free to hate me lol.

Anyway, I love this extra ♡♡ the team did the good job! And author-san, I really like ur cute art and wholesome stories 💕 please make more of thiss ^^

Dex-chan lover
@midori_takagi It's not like they're asexual, you know. They clearly both basically wanna fuck. Like for most people, when you're head over heels with someone it's something you want to do (you also want to do many other things, yes--these are not mutually exclusive). So to me, failing to bring their relationship to where they both want it for three years is not wholesome, it's unhealthy and shows a failure to communicate.
Religious/societal mores dictating no sex before marriage had social purposes back in the day, some solid, some mostly about creepy social control. But since contraception the only one left is the creepy social control. There's nothing positive any more about anti-sex ideologies. For people who actually don't want to it's a whole different ball game of course.

i also wouldn’t fuck if i’m still in high school, maybe even college. imma wait till marriage😌

if the art wasn't this beautiful i would be super pissed lol. but i still feel cheated. i agree that 3 years is too dang long but hey. there's ppl that can do that, kudos to you. thanks a lot for the translation! it was really fun.

Users who are viewing this thread