Mikata ga Yowasugite Hojo Mahou ni Tesshiteita Kyuutei Mahoushi, Tsuihou Sarete Saikyou wo Mezashimasu - Ch. 80 - Two gods and one wish.

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how confident wrong people are.
rm0ikmh.png

Dex-chan lover
Do ya REALLY hafta skip so far ahead? How barbaric…

Thanks

Edit: But really, what's the point of fishing for donos on this one when a superior translation is available by the publisher kodansha (k-manga app)?
Ever heard of region blocks?

We’re not all Americans.

all the gap chapters exist, just weren't posted to MD (I found them on manganato)
Those would be the official English versions.

Also, the official English version is apparently at chapter 100, so jumping from 23 to 80 (and not 100 or newer, if possible) seems weird.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, thanks for the chapter, so can you UPLOAD THE REST OF THE 56 MISSING CHAPTERS

Double-page supporter
I think that my guy, Low Tier God, has some very nice words for this translation group along with a nice thunderstorm background.

I've had it with this scantlator. Blocking now. If I miss a new chapter, it'll be because I don't want to deal with the constant chapter jumps.

Dex-chan lover
Do ya REALLY hafta skip so far ahead? How barbaric…

Ever heard of region blocks?

We’re not all Americans.
As an earlier poster pointed out they’re a Google search away (ie already on multiple aggregators). Not to mention it’s a proper official translation at that

Dex-chan lover
your reply is funny, mangadex isn't a reliable site to check/track the actual chapter/volume released.
A less lazy person would post a screenshot of this manga's Manga Updates page showing the exact same thing here. Alas, I am that lazy, so the proof is left as an exercise to the reader.

Users who are viewing this thread