Mikazuki Mao wa Seibetsu wo Erabenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

LMAO honestly just all the tags, it all counts. Mainly shoujo though cuz I feel like MC still identifies as a female

Omggg mao became so bold with that kiss cant imagine she is being so embarassed about it before 🤭🤭
and the TL note got me omg so funny 🤣🤣

Power Uploader
@Kriss10 coming from a trans person, to me Mao seems to identify as male whenever they're "transformed". i think they're like their dad when it comes to that (Mao's dad, who started to comfortably understand himself as a guy after "transforming"). i've read many genderbenders in which a (cis) girl would either go through a physical transformation and "turn into a boy" or crossdress as one full-time and Mao just seems different from most of them. being male seems like it feels completely natural for Mao, to the point that they don't even register their attraction to the ML as m/f (male/female)

???? they dont even seem to be uncomfortable in their male body why did they take the risk to switch LMAOdhGKDGJSF

woah first time im okay with any of the pairs if it goes BL or straight because I love mc. She/he is so cuuute

Oof if there were an LGBT tag, I think that would work well but I also don't exactly know how to feel about that when heterosexual romance comics aren't tagged with anything else (in comparison to shounen/shoujo ai or yaoi/yuri).

@omnommai that wouldn’t be the greatest idea especially since there are tags that fit the subsidiaries without that sense of awkwardness.

@Q_u_w Though there are tags that do fit, it's not entirely accurate either. Precisely why the team is having trouble with tagging this manga. But that was only an idea that popped into my mind anyway. If not an LGBT tag maybe a tag for straight romance should be added and this could be tagged all three LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread