Mikazuki Mao wa Seibetsu wo Erabenai

Double-page supporter
How about… '"“I hate men!”

Mao was harshly dumped by her boyfriend(Twist: who actually turns out to be a playboy...). She fell asleep"…'
?

my god this is gold. it's like I'm reading a bl without it actually being a bl
9/10

Yes. Giving it a 10 for now. I can’t wait for new issues! Ah, gendbend is the best.

A main character who can't choose a gender for itself? This reminds me of Boku girl, although that one is seinen.

They are cute but i wish he will know she is a girl as soon as possible, I didn't like it that he think she is a boy and blush

wwwkjsjshsjskaj I really love romance but the female lead disguises as boy, Idk why am lkke thhis? But i relly laugh when he blushes and gets tricked by a girl hshahahahahaha

@Naruart
umm homophobic much
also how could u not like it when the
ml blushed at the fml even though she was a boy at that time
like that's the best part!!!
personally i love crossdressing stories or genderbends like this that make the love interest question their sexuality. it's what makes it spicy~*

Question: Synopsis says she turned into a guy...so is this going full BL or is she turning back

She manages to turn back after kissing a guy 😃
(You'll find out in the third chapter)

I'll read it because I love when gender is confusing, but I'm full heartedly expecting the disappointment of "she changes her mind on men and decides to stay as a woman" but I would love if it ended on something like the mc changing their body by their own will even after highschool/into adulthood.
the "mc changes by kiss" and "mc changes by kissing her roommate, while he's asleep" is a bit.. I just don't nonconsensual stuff like that. Also the first time they sleep together. It's not like this is an ecchi comic but it's also a bit much!!

I would love it if Mao decides to stay a guy that way it would be more interesting
I don't usually see many mangas of people questioning their gender identities

in my rule if u r real sex liquid or no sex organ thats means u r :
1. mistical being like angel etc.
2. u r cheat or bugs character in this world.

"After being objectified one too many times for her breasts, Mao turns her frustration towards the outside world into frustration towards herself and discards her body to repel men."
Feels bad, man.

strange that I'm not seeing any commenters mentioning how gross and perverted it is for
MC to kiss the ML while he's asleep and completely unaware? Like the first time was an accident and that's fine and dandy, they worked it out. But then MC purposefully put their mouth on him later entirely non-consensually and didn't think it was weird that time at all??? Also by transforming at night for the sake of the ML's comfort (already a weak excuse) they're resigning themself to having to kiss him again nonconsensually in the morning before ML wakes up in order to keep the secret.
I feel like there isn't even a proper warning tag for this cause "sexual violence" doesn't really apply as of yet but it's totally assault/harrasment

@ciaohuahua that's interesting because i know someone who doesn't like "questioning phase" in mangas like this granted it may have been executed poorly

Power Uploader
Bisexual MC? This series is going places.
Also, the synopsis fails to clarify the MC can switch back and forth between male and female Ranma-style. It's part of the premise and title (they can't choose a gender meaning it's not fixed yet) so I think it's worth mentioning.

Users who are viewing this thread