Miku no Hanayome: Vol. 14 - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - The Last Festival - Fuutarous' side ③

Group Leader
Ah, thanks for noticing, and I'm sorry for didn't keep the archive updated. It's fixed now, thanks for reminding :)

Could someone explain the last page to me?
I thought Maruo had bought the tickets to the onsen. But it seems Miku did win the tickets here.

Group Leader
@nopreser: The pair rings are the prize B for shopping contest in ch p7, ch 61, when the prize A is the hot spring tour for two people. Later in the same chapter, Miku and her families met Fuu's family in the hot spring tour in p17. She said "So you won the prize too, huh?" Please notice the term "too."
In p13, ch 64, Miku mentioned the reason they have a family tour is "...wrote the old address on that contest... but thanks to that, everyone was able to come." Please notice the keywords "old address" as Nakano's Maison, and "everyone."
In p15, ch 68, by the words of Isari and Maruo, "there were only 5 prizes (for the hot springs before Isari)!" when Fuutarou got the last one.
Question is: if the last ticket of Prize A is on Fuutaro's hand... then which prize does Miku got from the contest, and send to her place without let her know which prize is that? By whom? For which reason? The answer has been almost popped up, right? :p

Group Leader
@nopreser: after discussing with the core team, we decided to explain the rings from an analysis we referred as one of our background setting. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-IK7NEfDwm0rLClrpISCDHG5xYQpEi_0ihSG3X_yWuQ
And your question about the tickets might be related to page 3, point 3 to 5 :)

Users who are viewing this thread