Miku no Hanayome: Vol. 14

When Miku's fans think she is more than doormat with headphone it's amusing to me

Group Leader
Wow. Thanks for reading, and feedback :]

As an old proverb says, "when you try to point at someone, watch out where the other four pointing."

The following is the official statement from the team.

I would like to reply to some criticism for our chapter 116 recently. The whole [Miku no Hanayome] team, including me, are devoted 120% of us in its story and illustration. We have been doing beyond our best in this project. If there is anything cannot make you satisfied, we are feeling very sorry about that. We thanks for any feedback, and please kindly understand our limits.

補充一下關於這幾日116話收到的負評,[三玖的花嫁] 同人作品不管是劇情還是作畫,包括我在內所有團隊成員都是用了120%的心力下去製作,已經做到我們能力所及的極限了,如果這樣還是有甚麼不盡人意之處,我們對於你的不滿意感到很遺憾,並請原諒我們的無能為力,感謝指教。

@Seihanda I sure have Miku bias but I would not complain if someone made an Ending doujin for any other sister. If you're happy w/ Yotsuba end that is okay and valid. But you're basically saying because you hate Miku OTHER PEOPLE can't like her and want to make stories about her? Hard sell here.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, can I just say how well written this fanfic is. The characterizations aren't out of place and everything they do and say is backed-up with things previously established in the manga, giving it that realism that this could have actually happened if Negi chose to do so.

For me I am considering this canon. Not just because I am in the Miku camp, but this ending just seems like it had more heart put into it than the real manga.

Group Leader
Updated the Spanish 114&115:
*refining some lines.
*tuned the fonts.

Greatly thanks to Escagod :)

And greatly thanks for the comments and feedback :D

I really like the progress of this fan project so far! To be honest, I think that Miku really did deserve better in the original story; that would have been a much better and satisfying ending... well, for me, at least. As a Miku fan.

I see great outcomes from this! Please keep it up, I really love this! :D

Many say that the election is hasty, and it is true.
But rushed is not the same as forced as certain work.
Here the reason for the choice (reasons) is demonstrated, and Fuutarou's actions are justified by these reasons.
In short, it is a work that shows the soul and heart that they put into it, I hope they can finish it, as fans we will be supporting them.👍

I like how we Miku fans can get a good ending of her marriage and in the meantime the other sisters can have a perfect ending. To be honest, despite I already satisfied on how the original storyline went (lol maybe sulk a little that Miku isn't the bride at the end) and I would definitely wait for the content creators to publish a favorable ending for us Miku fans. For the creators team: U all are great and keep up the excellent work <3

Anyone knows what happened to the next chapter? Its been a few months and there has been no new chapters. Worried it may be gone.

Tbh when these were first coming out I didn't much care for them but since I actually say down and read them they are pretty good and the art style is nice as well
Edit: this is now my canon ending. screw the original

i wish the maker of the original 5Toubun no Hanayome did something like this, where they showed each girl getting an ending, plus a harem ending, while making one of the endings canon

Group Leader
A status update from the core:

--------
To all readers of Miku no Hanayome:

I'm Houseman, one the core team members.

We have received many concerns about the delay of MnH in the past season, and we would like to make a brief explanation here.

1. Project status
Currently, the project is on hold without a clear time frame.

2. Recent events
In Taiwan, summer vacation for kids occur in July and August for which the parents accompany them during that time.

WandererC, our main and only artist, was scheduled to have a break to stay with his kids and resume our project after the new semester in September.

However, we lost contact with him in September. It wasn’t until recently we found out that he is in a state of recovery. It’s hardly possible for him to draw, so we couldn't have any progress toward the manuscript.

3. Current status of WandererC
We understand that he can't focus or work on the project well, and he couldn't read things effortlessly as before, same as his daily life few weeks ago. Even though he is getting better now, his ability to draw for long periods of time is not like before.

We'll continuously care for his fitness.

4. Our future plan
In short, we couldn't create any pages since WandererC is our only artist but the story will be developed continuously all the while we pray for his wellness.

If WandererC is unable to recover in a certain time, we will look for a new artist who can continue his work.

Thank you for all your continued support and attention from the beginning of the project.

Users who are viewing this thread