Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This story is nice, fluffy and tragically sweet. Hope either more floofs come into the picture and her(MC's) happiness continues.

Dex-chan lover
So the further into their beast forms they are, the more animalistic they act?
Very interesting. I'm quite looking forward to their reactions when she finally asks to pet them :p

I see a few comments about there being a romance tag, but I noticed that no one noticed something that seems obvious to me. It always happens.
She'll get a few people to start thinking. Wondering "maybe they aren't so bad". Then one (or all) of them are going to go absolutely ballistic when someone harms her (or seems to) and they'll be labeled as savage once again.
Either that, or she'll get in the way of them attacking someone for her and be injured, and they'll try to stay away 'for her own good' and she'll hunt them all down like beasts, lol.

@Nekocchi, well, given how everyone in the story has been acting up until now, what do you think the odds will be when the Prince finds out what his "new" fiance is like? How will the MC's best friend react when he finds out where she's at? And how will pretty much everyone react when they discover that she's now running a cafe in the border cavorting with Beast-kin?! >_<

She has at least 7 prospective male love inrests (not including the jerk no. 8 who got booted) and 4 of them are adorable beast-kin. We don't see that becoming a problem down the line?

@Wilhelm-Stenvall So you say. LOL. Welcome to the furry club! >_<

@stal2walk @shiirosagi No probs but

Bear in mind those are 2nd hand spoilers (most of the spoilers come from NU
the heroine's coincidence and hate can probably be read at the earliest chapters, I read the spoiler here at dex (I skipped her fall for nobility intro cuz I read the series for the mofumofu first and foremost and second for the ships)
, if you search the romaji (jp pronounciation(?)), reijou wa mattari *something*, literally the author/1st comment of the spoiler page literally spoils Shneider's actions upon meeting Rhonya again. Rhonya doesn't exactly hate him but she is disappointed in him for just leaving heroine like that

additional spoilers
a bit sad there are barely any spoilers but other than our demi boys, she also gets a proposal from an elven prince. Sadly no spoilers from evil bro but I guess the reason why he's looking for her was because the prince didn't annul their engagement (so benefits probably). For spoilers at NU, it is hinted Shize/boss is the ML, but accdg to the translator, the ML has yet to be chosen

THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTERRR. our MC can finally get along better with the four fluffs! their intro and their transformation scene, to lion boss patting MC in the head-- I LOVE THIS 😭 both of their beast forms and human forms look very dashing~

all my money on the black lion. please keep that assbutt away from our fluff-loving princess

Dex-chan lover
Enjoying it so far, though it seems that these Prince’s are some kind of stupid in these Otome manga that it’s pretty much a trope
1. Mad Dog Princess: second prince is stupid, manipulated, and abusive. First prince is a schemer and an ass
2. I’m a villainous daughter: stupid and
attempts rape!
3. The villainess is adored: former fiancé prince dumped her out of the blue to everyone’s chagrin. New fiancé prince much better.
4. Since I became a saint: actually a big misunderstanding on both their parts...
5. For certain reasons: crown prince has noble intentions but fails to see a conspiracy the MC and his brother are countering
6. Slow Prison Life: no one in the kingdom is a match for her intellect; yet he thought it was a good idea to lock her up...
7. When I woke up: freaking poisoned MC and knocked into a non-aging 20-year coma. Didn’t exactly cover his tracks and tossed in dungeon
I especially recommend 1 and 6.

Dex-chan lover
With such size, these fluffs are like human-sized nesoberi... will probably be popular among some people.

Asian woman turns white then immediately tries to fuck dogs. Guess some stereotypes are true then, huh

Users who are viewing this thread