Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Wow, did she make all those flying knives or am I missing something???

Sena’s super cute but Shize might just suit her better because of their somewhat similar vibes once Sena tries to put them together.

I freakin love the bird dude though, why not give him a chance, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that's an interesting magic.

@SuzuZohar I had to switch from "compressed" to "original" for the chapter's images to show up.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is more interesting than the band of the furries. Too bad the her story keeps getting distracted.
But then again, stuff being revealed little by little rather than being written isekai style in a single chapter is why it's good.

I really wish Sena is the ML and will have second thoughts about being the wingman for Shize. Also, Sena's a fox, right? Or am I wrong?

I'm pretty sure Sena is in love with her but he doesn't realize it. Dude, you're gonna regret trying to set her up with Shize.

Ive been hoping for the past 3 days that someone would snipe/post bc I'm tired of NASS not showing dedication for this title. They didn't post for 2-3 months and released 3 chapters as a "mass update". Light a fire under their butt!

Group Leader
I've been reading a couple chapters on MD with such terrible Engrish recently (not this one) that I actually briefly read 'Your latte' as 'You're late' and was trying to figure out what that meant. 😆

Double-page supporter
shize is super cool and relaxed, but i love sena so much more... he's so cute, his puppy dog eyes always makes my heart melt 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@everyone

Clear your caches if you're getting the "chapter is unavailable" error

Users who are viewing this thread