Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Bad! Bad Ryusei! No more licking until you could kiss her!

jyc

love this male pov!! go ahead and spoil her, ryuusei 🥰
thanks nass for the translations. you guys are amazing!!

Banned
Wahhh what a fluffy wholesome episode. Also, I can think of more fun ways to lick ;) anyways, I sure hope the townsfolk eventually realize how dumb they are being about them. And I wonder when certain events are going to happen.

Another heart-filled chapter! (-///-) My fatigue has been washed away by this...waaah, he's opening up! So happy!

Dex-chan lover
LN states that although the beastmen can take on fully human form, the locals know their faces too well already. Only way they can get away with it is if they travel to another town.

Also the manga should finish covering LN Vol 1 after this, and move on to Vol 2.

Dex-chan lover
yea i get that they have claws and go out to fight but they've been there for years and never once attacked anyone, you would think at least one person would be willing to try to befriend them to see how true the rumors are. if there was some beast slum where the poor and criminals lived and beastmen were forced to resort to crime to survive i could understand their disdain but there's literally no reason to hate them

Fed-Kun's army
I can't with this....
This is tooooooo cuuuuteeeee akansksnsksksnsod my heart XD

And this manga is seriously turning me into furries... :')))))))

Users who are viewing this thread