Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
It was obvious from the first chapter that she still loves him but decided to leave yo protect the current peace. I suspect he will find her and get back together again.

Dex-chan lover
Aww Im still shipping her and the leader, wish he came to her her get better but at least we see the other guy uncover her story

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's probably because of my dislike of people randomly grabbing me and restricting my movement, but I raise an eyebrow when these guys lifted her up.

I refuse to believe she's 16, I say 17-22.
I like Sena, he's my guy.

@catboyism
Senation?

Dex-chan lover
Those are some debonair beastkin. Still don't understand the hate they get from the locals

Kayy I wish I had her life lol and Mr Sena is again, proving he’s best boy. Thank you so much for the chapter❤️

Well some girl born with unique when I 15 back than my chest is already that big I guess it's because of genetic after my first period on 14 my body is fully bloom like balloon and it's growing without knowing it even my high is somehow growing a lot in just a year a girl has unique genetic you know most girl growing up much faster than a boy when they reach first period and after sometime they stop growing

Dex-chan lover
Chp 15's the latest JP release; Chp 16 comes out this coming OCt 28th.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Prejudice, fear and racism.

That said, the town lord definitely favours the beastkin so obviously the locals can't drive them out so easily.

Dex-chan lover
I keep flip flopping between Sena and Shize. I kinda like them both😫

Users who are viewing this thread