Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Since she's dreaming, I can't tell if those plushies are part of her dream or she actually had them when she was little, if it's the latter, that's some intense fate right there.

Thank you!! You did a great job with the translation 💕 i'd love to help typeset/redraw since i layout +edit a lot but i've never tried scanlating :<

Yes finally! Thank you for continuing the translations.
I need more of that fluffiness in my life uwu

Thank you the quality was good for someone who has never done it before and please do the rest of chapter 16, we as the readers would be grateful.

I say continue to translate cause it's better that someone who is willing to translate this as it comes out to be working on this comic.

Dad : "My Reputation is more importante than the health of mu daughter !", Father of the year...really...😑

Dex-chan lover
It looks coherent enough, I'd like to read the rest. Thanks for the translation!

😚Thanks for the update! Keep up this noble work that you are doing😙

Dex-chan lover
@Babypixel The translations aren't too bad but I do recommend rereading/proofreading over it because on page 8, when Ronia says "mother I'm angry" it doesn't make sense

Aggregator gang
Ramo was the name of the servant she trusted iirc (the one who came with her grandfather?)

Users who are viewing this thread