Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2

Omg I didn't realise before but the stuffed toys she hugs are our beastmen friends omg they're so cute

Thank you Sad pixel for the translations!!! ... But pls... Someone... Pls pick up this manga, at least to save us from this crazy cliffhanger...!!!!

Hue hue hue... this dumb mf.

Thanks for the update! Sad that it has to end on a cliffhanger!!! :<

Group Leader
@Doomer You need to study up more on weapons my dude. Revolvers have been around since at least the 1500s.

Lol, she's gonna destroy him with her magic lmao, he really picked the wrong target.
Thanks for your translation @!

Dex-chan lover
@Barajou that's not a fucking matchlock he's holding it's a modern day revolver. just because gunpowder weapons have been around for centuries doesn't mean that the guns used in 1500 are the same as the ones used nowadays...

@Barajou - It looks like a six shooter, though. Revolvers before the 1800s had multiple barrels (pepper-boxes).

@Doomer - This would put the gun in the 1800s, basically Wild West (American Civil War) or Victorian Era. I think it’s safe to say the setting’s based on the Victorian Era, as swords and gold coins were still in use back then.

Hmm... gonna have to go back and take a look at those swords... what kind of hand-guards did they use again?

Users who are viewing this thread