Milady Just Wants to Relax

@Videohead Relax, they’re part human. Anyway, caffeine is a stimulant whose toxicity is dependent on body mass. To us humans, our bodies are big enough that a few cups in one day wouldn’t kill us. To pets like birds, cats and dogs, their body mass is (usually) smaller than ours so the dosage needed to become dangerous is much smaller. Just like how drinking 10 cups of coffee would make a human’s heart give out, a single cup might be life-threatening. Similarly, cocoa is also a stimulant. Some large dogs can have a little bit of chocolate and be okay, because it’s weaker than caffeine and they are large enough to metabolise it, but to cats it’s almost always dangerous. Iirc, it’s to do with their effects on the heart. Pet animals usually have higher heart rates than humans and so it takes less to make them give out.
So, since these guys are human-sized, they should be fine

What utterly stunning art this manga has.... And no no no, her eyes in chapter 9 when her grandfather broke the news...

This is shaping up to become one of the best, on par with accomplishments of the duke’s daughter. I keep thinking about this long after i finished reading up to the most recent chapter (16), the art is just gorgeous - completely captivating. I can’t wait to see what comes next.

(But depending on what happens (or almost happens) in chapter 17 i may need a trigger warning...)

(Commenting on chapter 16)

A revolver??? Are you telling me their kingdom is one of magic while the neighbouring one is one of technology?

Are we about to witness a beastman tear a human apart?

@pyrolynx71 Yeah, All makes sense, mass difference and all that. But as a dog rescue guy it still sets off my passive internal alert system. I've had to drill the basics of dog poison into so many potential new dog owners. So my response to this is kinda the same as of episodes of Scooby doo, haha.

@Videohead That’s perfectly understandable, especially given your experience. I only hoped to reassure since I studied a bit about toxins at uni but as someone with a lovely cat who’s had to stop people from giving him “treats” that could kill him I feel you :)

This manga has good art style and a relaxing/chill vibe with occasional plot but I don't really care about the fluffy/animal aspect. The heroine is nice, capable and cute but there's nothing standing out from other villainess FL. The only thing I care about are the little marshmallow familiars helping her. I'll check in this manga from time to time for those marshmallows.

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad we're not getting another update unless someone attempts to pick this up only to be pressured into stopping by NASS who speed releases a chapter and claims it was stuck in checking. Then again, we gotta wait a month after the actual chapter 17 is released before someone has the audacity to trample on what NASS was (not) doing.

The author is on hiatus for an indefinite period of time. You can even check the alphapolis page (Raws are linked in the description page here on MD), at the end of chapter 16 the author announced it.

The story is nice. MC is nice. Support characters is nice.
But for the f**k sake....
WHY DID AUTHOR TRYING TO FILL IT WITH THIS WEIRD FURRIE FETISH? WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?!
All this "frolick" moments is soooo cringe.
Just... WHY?!
It's not even important for the story! Why are all those accents on this s**t?!

Dex-chan lover
Well, that ran out of chapters quickly, and suddenly there were two extra fragments of a repeat chapter at the end. The hell is that all about?

Given it has taken over 2 years to get so few chapters done, I guess I'll never see the end of this. Too bad, I guess. It was unique in some respects.

6/10. Loses a point for there not being enough content.

Anyway... now I've got to block some more brain-dead idiots for using "cringe" as an adjective.

Ronia ex-fiance is really terrible. If he comes to the cafe one day, give him some punches dear Ronia's beast-kind friends. He should have known how meek and dependent Ronia was with him and still playing victim that Ronia was the one who did it all. It is also his fault , misunderstanding comes because of two or more ppl involved ok. Let him cried till the end of the day, he lost a diamond girl for unworthy stone.

Users who are viewing this thread