Milady Just Wants to Relax

Dex-chan lover
The early chapters of this one were really darn confusing. A strong mercenary group was hired to protect a town, and instead of being respected, they are feared. Why? Cuz MC needs a furry harem, apparently. Twas really done in poor taste.
Even if people are generally xenophobic and fearful of people who're stronger than them, seeing how they are there to protect them, and they never showed any form of scummy, corrupt behavior...There's just no reason for the furry-squad to be hated in the long-run. At first? Sure. But after months of consistent work? Bullocks.

@hanaatsume
Just tagging ye to say what everyone has already said. I want to encourage you to keep translating this one.

@hanaatsume, personal opinion is that I’m so happy to see this series update!! If you want to continue it, I will support you all the way, and if not, I will still support you all the way (especially if there’s another series you want to translate!)

To the people complaining about the time in between releases: may I remind you, there is a global pandemic occurring. People might have other priorities than dumping time and energy into translations that are given out for free.

Thanks for chapters @hanaatsume !

I will disappointed if NASS after claiming this series and pressuring others to stop do not deliver 9th and 10th chapters to the end of the May.

really appreciate the new update!

2 month without update is so sad.
keep updating the series pls thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@WitcherChild I feel like you didn't even read the newest chapter to understand the drama lol.

People aren't complaining about the speed, it's that a group that hasn't released a chapter in 2 months is threatening someone who picked it up.

@hanaatsume thank you so much for your hard work, please don't listen to anyone just do you, this series doesn't belong to them anyway, scanlating isn't legal to begin with so now trying to take away something that's not theirs lmao, they're not even on time so just finish the chapters that are already out please, we are readers not fans, we support the people who scanlate but when they have so many things to do of course it can't be perfect so they really shouldn't be too overbearing about it, please just do you and feed us, we'll support any good person with good intentions and I'll even follow you if you ever plan to do more series, thanks again darling ~! You are wonderful, keep going !

@WitcherChild NASS currently is "working" on 32 manga's but only actively updating 8 of them, and alot of the other 24 of the mangas have a back log of raws that could be done so why only those 8? that get updates every few days and not the other 24 manga? and there have been others that have been chased away from updating mangas they are not working on i have seen this a few times as NASS is working on a few of the ones i read

@hanaatsume Thank you so much for the chapters. This is my absolute favorite one and that there is 2-3 months between updates from NASS doesn't mean you can't update if you want to, I like the translations that they do, but you did such a great job & I truly appreciate you doing this. Lots of love and hugs

Supporter
@hanaatsume thanks for updating this. I think you should talk to that other group since as others here have pointed out, they haven't updated this and they have tons of other things they are working on. There must be some sort of compromise. Anything thank so much for the two chapters you put up <3

@kavinh where is the proof they were threatened? (i read the chapters btw and everyone is assuming based on how hanaa is apologizing. Hanaa literally asks if they want her to stop she will in the first chapter she posts. )

being asked to stop translating where they left off isnt threatening nor is it harrassment

hanaatsume should translate from chapter 1 to the recent chapters rather than pick up where NASS left off so it doesnt trample on their work. That way readers have a choice of who to support.

@hanaatsume I really love that you've picked up this series, I was dying of a lack of releases. Don't listen to the scanlation group, they don't own the rights to the illegal translation of this manga so sucks to be them but you can actually do whatever you want. They have no right to demand you stop translating what they're not doing. And there are plenty of other people out there that translate outside of scanlation groups, the raws are available to everyone and if I could translate from Japanese you bet your ass I would. I need this fluffy heaven in my life. So thanks to all your efforts and do whatever you want!
Also @EmptySkies why would continuing from the point they left off be trampling on their work? I've been reading manga online for years and there has always been series divided between translators, this is not trampling on anyone's work. There are series like that in this very site.

Please...for the love of God....DON'T STOP AT "Do you want to touch the boss ?"
.....I don't care what anyone says but as a reader I'd like to ask you to please continue this series and even more, we love you !!! 🥰😭💜💚
@hanaatsume

@arteme Its trampling on their work by continuing where they left off. Now instead of releasing their intended chapters they have to work on the next ones. So all that work that they had gotten done is now shoved off to the side. This is like Duchess with no soul all over again. Remember! Just like Witch said we are in a global pandemic so people are busy with their own lives but theyre taking the time to translate things for FREE for us to read.

Hanaa can translate from chapter 1 to the recent chapters so reading is smoother and it gives people the choice to choose who they want to read from.

@EmptySkies yo, this isn't legal anyway and it's not the first time someone stops translating something because of them, they can't keep up their work so of course we'd happily read where they left of, who the f*ck would like it if they start everything from the beginning? They'd get more hate then anything else and it's just so dumb, all the chapters are here so obviously they'd continue, why are you asking them to start from the beginning.
We're just here to read so anyone who does it best and more efficiently is the one we'll read from nothing more nothing less, everyone has the freedom to translate especially since it was left off for more then 2 months. I would get your point if they were diligent about it but they're not and that's not their work it's the author's and either way the ones who actually works on it by writing and drawing don't get paid so there's no talk of honor or manners here.

Dex-chan lover
@EmptySkies its not "trampling" over their work if it's something that's been neglected for 2 months.

Also the Tl's literally said he felt threatened in the comments so clearly you're way downplaying it.

No one retranslates from chapter 1 so people can "choose" who to support this literally never happens unless the New Tl hated the original translations or something. That's such a stupid argument lol. saying they can't pick something that's been neglected up and if they dare to do so they should restart from chapter 1 how stupid does that sound.

You're literally making up nonsense and adding in new criterias while simultanously saying we're in a pandemic just shut up and wait also ur not allowed to pick up any Tls either.

Users who are viewing this thread