MILGRAM: Jikken Kangoku to Kanshu no Shoujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sin of Retaliation

Fed-Kun's army
Oh dagnabbit, this is a fun one.

Of course, murder is bad. But assuming that Seraphim guy actually did drive her senior friend to end it, I would agree with her. If somebody drove a friend of mine to end themselves, I'd probably kill them too.

In the scope of the prison's rules, I think she'll be pardoned. Especially after Gentle's gory death, and with such a sympathetic backstory. What do y'all think?

Dex-chan lover
I guess everyone's connected to each other in some way? Gentle was Close's brother, Es is almost definitely Nervous's senior and Close's friend, Smile is Shitenshi and also the guy who killed Es (allegedly). The only one that hasn't appeared yet in the flashbacks is Torch. Anyways, I'm gonna bet on her being guilty'd because there's no proof that he did kill her and setting up a precedent for eye for an eye seems like a bad idea.

Group Leader
weird how TLs kept "shitenshi" with a TL note but not "senpai"
i was stuck on what to do with that, if you guys prefer seraph for his name i can go back and change it or vice versa, i do appreciate the feedback tho, feel free to lmk in any of these comments anything you might want me to change abt the way i scanlate these (currently the only thing i really wanna change is the quality as rn i've just been working with rips from the pixiv comic release, id probably have to purchase it for higher quality and don't know if i'd be able to do that as of now, i'll try to figure out solutions to that and other problems with this process going forward)

Supporter
i was stuck on what to do with that, if you guys prefer seraph for his name i can go back and change it or vice versa, i do appreciate the feedback tho, feel free to lmk in any of these comments anything you might want me to change abt the way i scanlate these (currently the only thing i really wanna change is the quality as rn i've just been working with rips from the pixiv comic release, id probably have to purchase it for higher quality and don't know if i'd be able to do that as of now, i'll try to figure out solutions to that and other problems with this process going forward)
Honestly I just want to say thanks for a really good translation - maybe it's also due to the quality of the original writing, but the dialogue flows really well.

Group Leader
Honestly I just want to say thanks for a really good translation - maybe it's also due to the quality of the original writing, but the dialogue flows really well.
thank you, i'm glad! this is honestly my first scanlation that i've spent this much time on but i always prioritize trying to find the most natural way to express the dialogue so i'm glad that's worked :))

Users who are viewing this thread