• Banana mix

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Avocado

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other/s

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude its literally other/s poll purpose man, i dont mind to take your opinion, even plant based milk have their own unique taste, i woulndt mind if you like them and read your opinion about what's you like. I just love to listen to other's opinion

Also thanks for making me laugh @deerafl

Contributor
@deerafl

notmymilk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@deeralf Soy tastes like shit. Almond's all right, but still far too sweet tasting. Not bad if used in cooking. Never tasted oat milk.

Milk substitutes in general tend to all be pretty disappointing, sweet and/or expensive.

Dex-chan lover
Soy milk master race!
it's a sight for sore asses,
lactose is a jerk.

Dex-chan lover
@pantsman have you ever eaten quakers oat meal? Oat milk tastes like the water from the oat meal.

As for almond being too sweat, it is less sweat than normal milk. Did you opt for vanilla or some other sweetened kind? Unsweetened almond milk shouldnt be that sweet.

Ive tried almost every milk, macadamia milk, cashew milk, cocunut milk, oat milk, pea milk, rice milk, lactose free milk, soy milk, goat milk, and etc

Dex-chan lover
@eng1
Almond is less sweet than normal

Seriously? Cow's milk always feels extremely neutral relative to sweet - bitter; I wouldn't even call it a sweet drink outside of fresh milk or cream. Almond on the other hand is a lot more distinct flavour-wise, and I can recognize the fact it's sweet.

Dex-chan lover
@pantsman that is because you are used to the sweetness of milk you dont notice it, kind of like if you go months without eating chocolate than try it again, it will taste much more denser than if you eat it regularly. Your tastebuds adjust to the norm. Thus when you plant based milks which are less sweet, you can easily feel the sweetness of cow milk.

Almond can be more distinct flavor depending on brand but unsweatened almond milk has 0g sugar, while cow milk has lactose which is a type of sugar. If your almond milk was sweet, it either had vanilla, sugar or some other sweeteener added. Otherwise, its impossible for almond milk to be sweeter than cow milk

Helloₒ, i like milk tea. I prefer the flavor to be rose hip, but will occasionally go for winter melon. I miss boba. Help me, please.
But if that doesn't count, i choose just plain milk. its okay. almond milk is okay as well, but lacking in flavor(maybe if my old man would buy the sweetened kind, i might like it more, but that is not the case, so here we are.).

Dex-chan lover
Look, there's only one way to establish Chocolate Milk drinkers as the Ubermenesch. @Justforthelulz

oi5zl7w6igl31.png

We must give them to people because they're epic

Contributor
@Tamerlane
How will people take our Chocolate Milk Master Race™ seriously if we don't even take our grammar seriously?
Yes, I know you probably didn't create the image macro, so the "your epic" mistake isn't on you.

achtung.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread