Miman Renai

Dex-chan lover
This manga really ought to be creepy. How it manages instead to be totally heartwarming and touching and cute is one of the mysteries of the universe, but there you go.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say it's because both of them are very innocent in nature. as seen in the last chapters even though he works for an Eroge company he has a very innocent view of what young ones should be doing. He's also not in love with a "child" but with someone who happens to be a child nor did he view her in a sexual manner.

Contributor
Still one of the best short story I've ever read mmm...

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/03/07/miman-renai/

I did have some criticism, but in the end I think it's a funny and cute series. The age gap doesn't even feel like an issue.

lmao, why is it always middle school tho? Perhaps it's either when the shitty part of your life starts or the good part of your life starts.

Dex-chan lover
A really cute Story with sometimes much cringe, but I really like the MC and the lil miss, a fantastic combo. The end seems a tad too fast, skipping too much time, which could be so much more content, but it's not a bad end... still... could've been better •∆•

Aggregator gang
@Operatix So we meet again, my friend. I keep seeing your comments in some really obscure manga hahahahah XD

Dex-chan lover
@gaba157 hoho, we meet again in a true piece of art. Obscure? hoho, no no, this is the good stuff ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Double-page supporter
This shit was straight GARBAGE from start to finish...
I only kept reading it because I was holding out hope that the MC would realize that he's a complete fucktard and just ask his boss out.
But that's my bias showing... I'm a sucker for strong, independent, big-tiddied women... especially when they're hopeless romantics.

>creepy
We did it reddit, I said the word, now I can read it while convincing myself that I'm convincing others that I consume nip manga that have certain themes in it, but it's ok because I say a few buzzwords so I appear to be a normalfag.

Users who are viewing this thread