Damn son I'm still waiting on GyattDestroyer67 :nyoron:
Orpheus7 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 22, 2025 Messages 587 Sep 29, 2026 #21 Damn son I'm still waiting on GyattDestroyer67
BakedBanana Banana Bred Contributor Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 27,083 Sep 29, 2026 #22 OWMWO said: Mimi is on STEAM? Click to expand... Probably has a VAC ban on her account too.
ZeroWWE Dex-chan lover Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,910 Sep 30, 2026 #24 that never happen to to me look at my warframe friend list oh
Pinnaclen Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 24, 2023 Messages 747 Sep 30, 2026 #25 so fucking true. also they will also think about the time they played together every once in a while
Kyuketsuki Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 19, 2019 Messages 3,456 Sep 30, 2026 #26 The only gaming route that doesn't actively shoot itself in the foot while pissing in the wind
JethroBodine Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 11, 2024 Messages 2,555 Sep 30, 2026 #27 Bad times friend ahead
justformangatoo Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 8, 2023 Messages 709 Sep 30, 2026 #28 Till this day I hope I can get a full squad of actual friend to queue rank game together with heh
Thirtyfour Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 27, 2018 Messages 2,193 Oct 1, 2026 #29 It's a part of the human experience.
N nathan67003 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 7, 2020 Messages 1,152 Oct 1, 2026 #30 Lies. I go around asking for news like, at least once every few years.
luigiymario2 Funny title with a cherry on top Group Leader Joined May 24, 2018 Messages 5,140 Oct 1, 2026 #31 Has happened a lot to a few "friends" I've made online...
Kaito57 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 13, 2025 Messages 5,153 Oct 4, 2026 #32 I don't play online multiplayer, so, I never had to experience this situation lol