Mimi Mix! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - A dirty deed done dirt cheap

Dex-chan lover
Neon proving again she is worst girl, i swear she is worst each chapter. At least the idol try to swim, unlike someone who give up from the start. And what is with that problem ? Just piss in the sea for god sake, it's not like anyone would have know. Oh and run underwater is not that easy but at this point i don't think the author try to be logical.

Aggregator gang
So, on the scale of bodily fluids we've moved from lactation to urination. The question then is, what's next? Saliva?

Dex-chan lover
Chikan and Mikan make this a lot more enjoyable... like... Neon, wth chill out geez, why are you such a pest now? :s the manga doesn't even show why she dislikes the idol so much in the first place
Also I guess is a matter of self modesty, I wouldn't mind doing it in the middle of the sea specially if no one is around but I can understand a girl like her trying her best to stay proper and all.

Imo this chapter would've been better if both "teams" teach their partner to swim and then have a competition to see who learned better... And they could've used the urination too in that case

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That microbikini and kabedon, we need more protagonists like Nonono.

@yaboimags
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Concrete shoes
Cyanide
TNT (Done dirt cheap)
Neck ties
Contracts
High voltage (Done dirt cheap)

Out of all the "I have to pee" problems I've ever seen in manga and anime, this is the dumbest.
It's the ocean, pee in it. You wouldn't be able to hold it in when your body is already completely drenched anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread