JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 62 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

I really want to apologize for my last messages about Lucy being 14. It was definitely out of pocket to say anything when I hadn't even learned her backstory. But I do feel that if a person is uncomfortable they have the right to be. We can all have our own opinions and even a discussion without having to fight. We don't need JoJo's fandom to become/being more toxic. Sorry for what I said again.

Everyone is acting like people in power abusing it to sleep with minors doesn’t happen every day in real life

NOOO MAGENTA MAGENTA WHY YOU HAD MY FAVORITE STAND IN THE PART SO FAR (although that ain't that hard a hurdle to pass since most stands this part have been meh imo)

magenta pulled a kars :eek: btw, he's still waiting for diego even rn.

it also seems like this comment section is in a state to say the least.. i'll just stay quiet and keep reading.

I still wanna now how Valentine got so fit so fast.

If stands make you that handsone everytime, i gotta get me one of those.

Edit: My headcanon is that being in the prescence of the near complete Saint Corpse rejuvinated Valentine, bringing him back to the prime of his youth.

Edit 2: I gotta find some Corpse parts sometime.

Dex-chan lover
😨😲*GONE WRONG* MAGENTA MAGENTA DOES THE (NEW😱) REVERSE KARS CHALLENGE AT 3 AM😴 ( I DIED!!💀) *insane!!* 😨😰

When the comments are 50/50 on magenta magenta stopped thinking and about whats going on with lucy.

Lmao it feels like that magenta is the Kars in this universe lol and also maybe Lucy is representing virgin Mary

Users who are viewing this thread