Mimi Mix! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The whole world will call her Mommy

Dex-chan lover
... Remember the story was about Nono getting bunny ears to match Neon and getting the courage to confess but it backfire because it feel like we make no progress on that side and we are the half of the manga. I've no problems with side stories but not only they pile up, they bring no help whatsoever to the main problem. Since Nono start the treatement, we don't know she is making progress or not and her news ears are just here to make jokes about them being small and my god, who care about ths idol so far. She didn't really have bring anything to the story.

Dex-chan lover
jesus fuck, this manga keeps upstaging itself with every succeeding chapter. It's quite impressive, really.

Dex-chan lover
Right, so it's just about the usual animal-ecchi tropes. Bleh.

Dex-chan lover
I laughed basically the whole time reading this chapter.
Good show.

Supporter
I uh... erm, I mean... well.

tilts head

Not sure how they're going to top this chapter, but I'm looking forward to seeing how they manage it!

Group Leader
I... am... confused....
Got a bit of a stiffy here...
and...
umm...
Wot did I just read?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Mommy x child relationships are always lewd for the mommy and non-lewd for the child, they eventually end lewd for both though. That was a good areola.

It's kinda funny the indirect kiss in the interlude doesn't matter because Nonono already kissed Neon.

Dex-chan lover
I am hard and laughing my ass off.
The joke is really unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurQuack well according to what the idol said, a beach chapter should be coming during vacation.

Also... What a ... O_O that was SOMETHING I mean, I like the tanuki and the idol and these 2 girls more than the 2 main characters xD

Supporter
Now we know what will happen to Nono if she gets cow ears.

Also, this mangas potenial for H doujinshi increases by the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread