Mimi Mix! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Mimi Mix!

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was... something.

Thanks for everyone involved in bringing this to us readers!

Dex-chan lover
Are there no author comment or note?

Not even a 4koma like other page does?

This was abit rushed to be honest, lots of chapter wasted on other couple and the main couple barely gets it...

Dex-chan lover
That was certainly something. Put the ears back on Neon!

Thank you for the translations from start to finish! It was a wild ride!

Dex-chan lover
When you think about it, at the end, we were all Mimi Mix!

sorry sorry xD aaah... hmmmm well, I guess happy ending ?? hahaha I guess she needed a shock to realize her love but still, it only worked because Nonon is too good or unable to respond accordingly, she had all the reasons to be mad and feel rejected but didn't....She waited until the very end for Neon to have a change of heart that it happened awkwardly but aaaaaanyway.

What hurt me the most was that part like " if you don't like Chika then..." then what? WHAT were you going to say there? you were going to abandon your love because your friend is shit? you're lucky that Chika didn't react to that.

Anyway! Chika is at the end the best girl, she was cute, considerate, cool and tried to be nice to everyone... Also Mikan too is great.

Thanks for translating this! I don't know what the extra bonus pages will be about but overall it was a good ride even if I enjoyed the side couples more.

Dex-chan lover
Good end i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Neon was one hell of a character and not in the good sense. She is lucky that both Mikan and Nono are really good friend/lover because a lot of people wouldn't want to deal with her. In other circumstances Nono could have find another love interest and made Neon jealous but whatever the end is very weak and i appreciate Neon a little bit more because she come understand who shitty she was.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Yes, with the tongue. That was a very good ending, finally confession and started dating. Of course they're gonna continue where they left off, at this point every character that has appeared had sex, Nonono won't be the exception.

The use of the ears was very well done, what they symbolize and how were they passed from Neon to Nono and the fact Neon has similar side effects to Nono make them even more soul mates. Storytelling like this is very rare.

Dex-chan lover
IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING ANGRY, this is all it took for her to be love dovey to NONO OMFG KMS, what a joke, THIS SHIT COULD'VE FUCKING HAPPENED AT LIKE CH 4 and it would've been fine with random side chars afterwards but for this to be the final chapter OTL its like all the lovey dovey shit we were missing we got a sneak peak and wont ever see it again, this series was fucking OMEGA BAIT since ch 1

Dex-chan lover
Such a shame it for axed.
Hope we would get a doujin afterstory if you know what I mean...
The author was a hentai artist after all

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they should have asked her before they transplanted the ears...
Neon is uber-cute. But I still think that fold of hair at the side of her head looks ugly.
Aw... Nonono thought she was gonna get lucky, but Neon switched back to tsun mode :/

Supporter
Neon was such an unlikeable character. Not sure why author had such a hard-on for shipping her with Nono, there were much better characters who were 100% more likeable, and we're just side characters. Neon was just mean throughout the entire series. Kick rocks tsundere-girl. Ain't nobody got time for your shit.

Jeez, do people really hate Neon that much? I thought seeing her warm up to Nono was pretty cute, honestly… especially since they had literally only met one time before the series started??

Dex-chan lover
No, you can't do this to me, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED??

It was FINALLY getting good, we got horny, romance, MC progression
32e580.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread