Mimiyori Harmonia

Dex-chan lover
I remember seeing some of the color art from this on posters at the Fujiya-Avic Headphone Show during my last trip to Japan (around this time a year ago, iirc). Had no idea they came from an actual manga.

Contributor
this is the basic experience going from the shitty pods that follow each new phone to any respectable can, Like I still only have DT770 32Ohms, with a Fiio Q1. but man, it sure is an exciting world to dive into.

Man, that 3rd chapter is either ignorant or revisionist. T50RP MK3 were appreciated for being better than MK2 stock, but it's still not very appreciated for its stock version, most of the famous Mk2 mods were considered much better (Mr.Speakers Mad Dog/Alpha Dog). And while it took a while for the Mk3 mods to appear, they are here in full steam now (Dekoni Blue by an earpad manufacturer, Modhouse Argon, and likely some other which I don't know about). Even Fostex realized that they needed to get on the action and released the T60RP which is basically a fancier T50RP Mk3, similar to what mods would be doing, with balanced wiring, new earpads, and fancy new ear cups.
I'm going to go with ignorant though, since I guess the manga is from a (short) while back, when the T60RP wasn't a thing, and neither were the T50RP Mk3 higher-end mods.

Fuckin' noobs. I have a Beats & this is the fuckin' most best headphone in the world.

When they get to Grados, I wonder how they are going to romanticize them making headphones out of a bodega for the last 60 years.

Supporter
Since this manga is going to turn this comments section into a tech dick measuring competition
(I know we all slinging that gear like we trappin with them narcos)
I suggest everyone just say why they fux with their gear and what they wish could be better.

I rock Grado Labs, specifically the SR325E prestige series because I really like the natural sound and I rep Brooklyn and local business. I wish they were a little heavier though tbh

Users who are viewing this thread