Mina-sama no Omocha Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
ok fuck it i'm putting this on ice for a while, i bored at this point, give us some fucking satisfaction. i get you want to build it up slowly author but you can't have your MC get tortured over and over for 90% of the story just to finally after 100 chapter let him have his 2-3 chapters of revenge, you have to give us something.

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna call it now, they're all related to the mother and they resent her for leaving them or something like that. My guess is they were all in some weird torture group together and she left, they found out she's dead and are mad they can't take it out on her. I don't actually want to stick around to find out if I'm right, but I kind of have to? I wish this had bad art so I could just drop it.

I don't understand why people who aren't into watching cute girls torture a cute boy kept reading past chapter one

@hbmonk just to see the guy going into mad shit and killing them all or escaping and calling the police... honestly that's the only reason people are watching this... same goes for me : those bitch deserve to die and that boy deserve to escape...

Aggregator gang
I wonder if they will ever try the Bull of Falaris. Seeing the MC being slowly boiled would be nice.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean other than the nail thing the gyaru is pretty great because you just have to win and then its all fine

Users who are viewing this thread