Mina-sama no Omocha Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

@GokayCan what do you mean? These were the only pages of chapter 21 on mangazukiraws
And Im sorry to say but unless a translator helps me I cant work on this manga anymore @Nick86

Power Uploader
Okay... I didn't drop it but yeah sure take our series without even asking us if we dropped it. I'll just drop it then since you guys rather snipe than ask. Wasted my money thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@NibbPower I mean, I feel like you could keep scanlating the series. It'd been a while since the last update so someone decided to go ahead and translate it. But by their own admission they aren't planning to do more than a few chapters due to the content. I mean I get being frustrated that someone else did a chapter of the series you were doing but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate the work you put in. Especially since the alternative is the likely chance that this series will quickly die. Just my two cents.

@NibbPower mate what the frick you on about how did I take your series you haven't worked on it for half a year and I just wanna know how you wasted your money and how this has anything to do with money just because you translated it, doesn't mean no one can translate it. People wanted more and I gave them more. Snipe than ask? Snipe what? A series I like that no one wants to translate? You're saying that just because you worked on it people and me aren't supposed to enjoy it? Seriously man what the hell. I wanted to read this so I translated it. People wanted to read it so I shared it with them. That's all. I'm supposed to think you have been working on ONE short chapter for 5 months? Yea sure.

@BZo1480 ty for the explanation, now this manga seems stupid everyone seems to be doing all this for mostly no reason guess i'll drop it cause of all this ridiculousness now they seem like tsukasa has no way to escape and they're gonna bring us more characters, kill them off, then keep torturing him I thought this was good but it's actually trash.

Dex-chan lover
Guys why can't we all work together to translate a manga about a guy getting hard dommed by a bunch of evil vindictive chicks without all the hostility? I just want more manga translations, that's all. It's not that big a deal.

Power Uploader
@Zaixoz You think it's that easy to find a Japanese translator that doesn't even like this sort of project? It took me a long time to find one and then that one disappear. Then another disappeared and then another and another. I held it off because I rather be patient to find a translator at least that loves the series.

Dex-chan lover
@NibbPower @Zaixoz
Then why don't you guys just work together? I for one want to see more out of this series and I'd hate for it to stay stuck because we're mad about sniping or long update times. If you can translate and you're interested in this project, and the other really wants to be able to update too, why don't we combine those efforts so we can finish this manga :3. I for one really want to see more. If I could translate I'd offer myself. I just don't want this project to die out because of this.

@NibbPower and may I get an explanation as to how I could know you still wanted to work on this series?

@Yotomoe I'm not sure since we both aren't japanese translators and I doubt he would want to work with me.

Group Leader
I re translated this because there were many mistranslations, and also the full chapter wasn't uploaded (it had more pages after the "last" page on here)

Users who are viewing this thread