Mina-sama no Omocha Desu

Power Uploader
@Nick86 Zinnkid didn't do the previous chapter. ZinnKid was only an uploader/reader. Rapeman scans dropped the project months ago.
@smoke82 I'm sorry if you don't like this project, but other readers do. In the first place, it's not S/M. The boy was forced. His motto is "in order to live, you have to make sacrifices".

Contributor
@NibbPower - I wanted quoting you since you update it recently but since the name of the chapters are the same and the other scanlator is at the top of the list i quoted the wrong one. Sorry about this, and thanks for the update. Like this serie and yanderes. :)

@NibbPower
okay..... but 20+ chapters doing shit to the mc is...there are hentais with more history than this.....its just a boy getting tortured again and again and again........literally the only shit for 20 chapters......

I suppose that this have an history but.........they are like 2-3 pages every 5 chapters....everything else is torture....horror need a reason ....this is just ....i dk .... throw shit(literally sometimes) at the mc and wait for the next torture ,like 5nightsatfreddys horror ...and a mc without personality ..he is there only to wait for the next torture

well now than im reading myself i sound like my father xD just do it if you like it or people like it just keep going , more manga variety is always good

Well, I don't get the plot at all... and I'm not looking forward to reading this series. I hope this get axed cuz it's very horrible... rated 1

Power Uploader
@Myopicov That won't happen. It's not as popular here, but it's decently going well in Japan. I mean, they're already on volume 3 in making. If it was horrible, it would've stopped way before volume 1 ended.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, wtf did this guy do? Are these all girls that the MC rejected? If so, then why is the teacher there?

In any case, looking forward to more. Thanks for picking this up.

Contributor
Was stale from a lot of time, finally things move up, thanks for the translation. <3

Contributor
So is this the lowest ranked series here right now if we count only those with more than 25 votes?

Dex-chan lover
Typical trash series. The loser virgin nerds will love it, the normal people like me will despise it. But since it‘s so disgusting and worthless, it attracts attention, which is good for the popularity.
And since I‘m commenting I am part of the system. Oh well, lol.

This a Hentai Manga at best with the softcore sort of SM setting.

non of the character have any form of Substance to them and it just went from cute boy taking care of his family to near scat levels of Torture by girls from his school...

and worst of all he takes it like a whinny and starts cooperating right away.

cmon this is what if you make an edgy fujoshi and make her into a manga, this will be like this manga

I have never rated any manga lower than a 4, until now. If there was a faster update, longer chapters, more information, etc, then it would be better. Edgy for the sake of being edgy doesn't sit well. 2nd chapter should have had at least a partial insight into why he's there.

fb7.gif

YOU STOOPID WEAK BOI!

that's how I feel about this Manga right now,

I never knew it was possibly to have this low of a rating on MANGADEX and people here are positive as fuck compared to MAL like this must be new kind utter shit Wish me luck boys i'm going in.

Dex-chan lover
His behavior is amusingly inconsistent. Sometimes he's scared for his life, and then suddenly it disappears like someone else completely new has taken over and is calmly questioning the situation.

But this is still pretty boring.

Users who are viewing this thread