Mina-sama no Omocha Desu

@fireenbr This is basically what you said "Why are people giving a opinion on something they dislike?!??!?!" "Wtf it's MEANT to be BAD you can't give it a low rating wtf why should be 50/60600 instead"

"Why do u dislike the chairS?!?!?!? wtf they're meant to be bad. PEOPLE Potatoes really act like this irl I am human and go oiutside a lot can confirmeeee"

You're other points aren't as nonsensical though

Aggregator gang
I see why it's rated what it is, it's definitely not going to be everyone's cup of tea. That being said, to criticize people for rating something poorly because they don't like it is a bit asinine. Should people only rate shit they like? That's stupid. In any case, does the mc ever get revenge or is it going to be him getting abused until he just dies or whatever happens?

@Denrick19 I know what you mean, it's completely okay to rate something you don't like poorly, the point is, is it really okay to come to a manga about a boy being tortured by girls and whine about it being what it is?

It's like saying "dora the adventurer is a really dumb cartoon, I rate it 2/10" of course it is dumb, it's not meant for you, are you a 3 year old or something? It's like rating a yaoi manga bad for having gay sex and you don't like it.

I myself rated this as a 5, I don't think this shit good either

I'm actually just upset that a manga that is faithful to what it is supposed to be, having a rating lower than Gal*Clea(that starts as a cutesy manga about cleaning and suddenly has rape scenes). I can admit being biased by this.

As far as the stupidity of this manga goes, I can only assume it'll turn into a revenge manga with edgy MC. This revenge route as it seems is something popular in mangas nowadays...

I rated it 8. Be man up, and read this damn manga, y'all 1 raters

Have a nice day. *yandere laugh*

Well if you're a sadist you may like this, maybe if you like traps too? The cross dressing chapters were the only ones that I liked and that's just my inner pervert towards traps, but otherwise there's no reason to read this, a lot of it is just gross.

Dex-chan lover
@fireenbr
it doesn't make any sense, if you're not into this kind of shit, why the f would you even care rating it?
...Lemme put it in these terms. You come across a lush field. Just as you're about to walk into it, you see a white sign written with just block letters saying "Warning!" - does that immediately let you know what you're in for? Does it make you run away? Tremble in fear? Many people might just not even see or or continue on walking without a care in the world.

What if, instead, you came upon that field and saw a gigantic neon fucking sign with multiple inward pointing arrows to it with fresh still decaying human skulls on pikes and skull & crossbones and it read "WARNING! DANGER! THIS FIELD IS DEATH AND IF YOU WALK IN IT WHATSOEVER YOU WILL DIE A HORRIFIC AND PAINFUL DEATH, IGNORE THIS SIGN AT YOUR OWN PERIL!" - would you be more put off at the thought of traipsing through said field and skipping through it to pick flowers? I sure as fuck would.

You wonder why people downvote stuff that they don't like and isn't for them. It's because it's basically a buoy, a warning sign. Instead of "here be dragons," it's the manga/internet equivalent of "Degenerate dumpster fire be here - run, don't walk, away." It's like when I see NTR outside of a doujin/eromanga and there's no tags. Auto-dislike/downvote to let the rest of the world know that there's cancer to avoid.

There are raws up to 73 chapters. The MC gets to start being manipulative but still naive. I won't spoil much, but there is a very deep plot so far that has confused me (all comments are in Spanish...). Seriously, the series is going to the "murder phase" in the next volume and the plot has already mind-f**ked me which is why if there are 50 translations at once, it'll get a whole bunch of readers to cringe at first and then hyped up and confused seeking for more answers like I was.

Well, the Spanish commentators say "the MC is officially broken" in chapter 70... That part will annoy most readers especially after the MC was about upgrade his character from being a weak useless pushover who gets bullied into a manipulative liar who is enduring and carefully preparing his revenge.

Aggregator gang
Holy fucking shit this is the lowest rating I’ve ever seen on MangaDex excluding untranslated mangas at 0 ratings. Talk about a shitstorm lol

I will probably never read this but I'll still rate this a 2 regardless

Group Leader
@GrimThoughts I just checked-- it's literally the lowest thing other than 0.00 stuff and somebody who's uploading their own webcomics. (And even then, six of their webcomics are rated above this, if barely.)

For anybody else curious about what else is at the bottom of the pile... should be right around here: https://mangadex.org/titles/6/58/

Dex-chan lover
"However he suddenly finds himself kidnapped by a group of beautiful women, who promise him a life of daily torture from now on."

giphy.gif

i tried reading it hoping it had at least some sort of story. but seems like it has less story than the average hentai manga. all it did was put me in a bad mood

Fed-Kun's army
this is just ur everyday torture manga! ENJOY!

no story what so ever.

Double-page supporter
WHY THE HELL THIS MANGA IS MORE POPULAR AND HAS MORE CHAPTERS THAN THE DOPE ASS SCI-FI I'VE FOUND THE OTHER DAY

Users who are viewing this thread