Mina-sama no Omocha Desu

Dex-chan lover
@thisguyhere17 No problem, man. Being perfectly honest, finding out why this is happening is the only thing keeping me coming back to this, hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i can see why people don’t like this.
especailly since it’s designed to rub you in the wrong way and make you feel uncomfortable.
but honestly it isn’t that bad. (albeit still having forced implications of more than just torture that just makes me question why i even should care about anyone in the story.) just mentally disturbing to people who’re more into the vanilla stuff.

also, note it has the harem tag.
i don’t think that the choice behind that isn’t just because he’s surrounded by a bunch of girls that just happen to torture him.
i think that like other harems, the girls will slowly begin to love him. of course, that’s in the much later chapters.

Aggregator gang
Is this the manga with the worst rating on the site? There are lots with no ratings at all and some that have a worse rating and no chapters.

Group Leader
@Grischa No, it’s the second lowest though. Taking all mangas that have at least 1 rating into account, I Love My Yandere Neko Girlfriend takes the lowest spot (though it’s more like a DeviantArt fan fiction that suddenly made it way here more than anything), with a 0.15 rating lower than this. All that said though, this is undisputedly the lowest rated manga.

Dex-chan lover
realistically he could just beat the fuck out of them in multiple of these situations they dont have him restrained enough, like in NTR where it requires the main person to be a complete idiot weakling to happen at all.

Fed-Kun's army
poor boy...
i bet they do it to him for no reason, or
1) just someone gave them false informations about how he did something bad
or
2) theyre just some crazy bitches that choose him maybe randomly, or because noone would search for him (and sensei juts use her authority to let him "run from home")

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck does this have over 100 chapters.. did anyone read the raws and know why they’re doing this to him?

My best guess is that the girls are a bunch of girls that confessed to him and got rejected because of his attraction towards the teacher, but the teacher despised the attraction and gathered a bunch of girls that hate the boy

Dex-chan lover
Just finished skimming through the raws. I initially thought this was wack in a bad way but man the author is so insane that this became wack in a great way. I'd put this on a similar level with the manga about the white haired girl who is forcing the MC to bully her. It's so awful but you can't help but want to know what the fuck happens next and how it all ends that it becomes enjoyable in a way.

Dex-chan lover
i only saw the raws but the
contest where they masturbate and measure who squirts the farthest had me bursting with laughter

This is just a ryona-infused femdom fetish-manga. I don't think there's ever gonna be an interesting reason given for why this is happening to him.

This is actual cancer and anyone that likes this crap is an absolute lunatic and a degenerate that's consuming oxygen for nothing.

@botodopo you ought to read about learned helplessness. After the initial batch of abuse it's not terribly difficult to break someone to the degree that they don't even fight back.

Absolutely horrid stuff and one of Hollywood's greatest crimes, together with the people who invented and championed modern torture, is spreading the lie that torture is useful. It's not.

Users who are viewing this thread