Minami-ke - Ch. 482 - Within reach

Dex-chan lover
Out of fabric softener? Use vinegar. Actually, just use vinegar instead even if you still have fabric softener; it works better, and unlike fabric softener, is neither an irritant nor a pollutant. Last I checked, it's cheaper too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Please wash your hands Touma 😑.

Thank you for the translation (they're all so cute).

Hem

Aggregator gang
I don't usually pay much attention to these chapters but, outside of the recent Hosaka one, Boss telling Chiaki to touch grass definitely stands out as memorable.

Dex-chan lover
I had pretty much the exact same concern about Jupiter as a kid, either Jupiter moving towards Earth or vice versa.

Obviously, as an adult, I realize that the orbits of the planets are so stable that computers can calculate their positions in the sky on any specific night possibly even hundreds of thousands of years in the future and, barring some monumental planet moving technologies that future humans (or their AI overlords) might develop, the only thing that would disrupt stable planetary orbits to any meaningful degree would be a star, or something of equal mass, passing close by the solar system, which has happened in the past but you'd see it coming millions of years ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread