Minami-ke - Vol. 22 Ch. 398 - I'm dreaming

gj Subl, s5 might be impossible, feel. didn't make anything good in a while me thinks, Chiaki ftw🧐

Dex-chan lover
What a dreamy chapter. A pretty lousy cheater's dice, though. Maybe Haruka is so innocent she doesn't know about loaded dice. I bet Hayami could teach her a thing or two.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, is this manga endless? I am amazed at how the author has enough imagination to come up with all these stories.

Group Leader
Marina Inoue, the voice actor for kana said on twitter recently that she’s playing a character that she hasn’t played in a while and a few days ago they officially uploaded the first episode of the anime onto yt. I’m probably only just feeling a bit of false hope tho

Dex-chan lover
@subl1 Lol, then she's even older than me now. Anyway, I still remember the times when other animes joked about the bad reception of one of their seasons. It literally was in the mid 00s lol.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which scenario is less unlikely, Minami-ke getting a fifth season eight years after the fourth season or Minami-ke finally getting fully licensed for streaming and physical media in North America after thirteen years?

@subl1 Where's the official upload of the first episode on Youtube? The only official uploads I can find (searching both for "Minami-ke" and for "みなみけ") are fourth season episodes from Funimation (all they ever licensed, and for streaming only).

Dex-chan lover
@subl1 Thanks.

It could be a way to gauge potential interest for a new Minami-ke series. Or maybe they're pulling a Haruhi Suzumiya where it seems that they're hyping people up for a potential new season only to reveal that what little new animation is being produced is just for a pachinko machine.

It did occur to me that right now might be a pretty ideal time to make a new Minami-ke series since Nana Mizuki, the voice of Touma Minami, probably has a lot of holes in her schedule where she'd usually be touring as a J-pop star but most concerts are cancelled due to the virus.

Anything is possible but since we are still living in a cursed timeline I rather wait a year.

Users who are viewing this thread