Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 12 Ch. 253 - Exactly Alike

Dex-chan lover
@scanlators @translators do you guys know when the story will go back to MC fucking girls? not a big fan of this whole gender bender arc tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks God he saved her from the guy trying to take advantage of her innocence to do lewd things so now he can take advantage of her innocence to do lewd things.

Supporter
@acolytus I think you meant to say:

Thank God he saved her from the guy trying to take advantage of her innocence to do lewd things rapist so now he can take advantage of her innocence to do lewd things.

Dex-chan lover
All that traditional families stuff and whatnot, Afro was probably trying to commit yobai (still rape if you don't get consent, though).
Oh, and it seems Terumi failed Kaoruko's task.

BTW, who, among characters, knows what Kaoruko's research involves and to what extent?

Dex-chan lover
@frjoethesecond There is obviously a difference on how fucked up their actions are but in the end this whole arc was about stopping Kurohige from taking advantage of her and now Terumi is also taking advantage of her, even if he doesn't see it like that or thinks he is helping her.

She just found out a dear male friend was a manipulative rapist and is seeking comfort from whom she sees as a female friend. It might seem like Terumi is helping her but the truth is that if she finds out he was a guy all along and that he took advantage of that to do lewd things with her, that might ruin her trust on other people forever.

So yeah, the kissing and whatever might come next are kinda ruined by the fact that he is lying to a girl who is seeking emotional comfort after nearly being raped, a girl who doesn't even know he is a guy too.

Group Leader
@Acolytus @frjoethesecond

Terumi is at least consciouss that what he is doing is wrong, and he knows he is in the wrong. However for some reason he can't bring himself to refuse her advances. but in the end, I have to agree with both of your opinions, though, seeing as Ruri has her... Weird personality and she is obviously in a love trance with Terumi, even after she finds out he is a guy she might forgive him. *shrug*

I also haven't read far beyond what I translated.

Users who are viewing this thread