Minamoto-kun Monogatari

did he have a kid with his aunt? last chapter pg 6 u see a kid on his lap and did he ever sleep with the girl that bullied him back in high school?

@aznsouljah253 no, that kid that looks like him is his baby half-brother; Terumi's dad married Terumi's new stepmother (all the way back from Chapter 1) and got her pregnant. The little kid was born a hundred chapters back but was mentioned very briefly.

-------------------

As for the bully, Tsukasa Chuujou, no, Terumi never sleeps with her, which is a huge waste, seeing that the author brought her into the story a couple of times and it was possibly leading into a final confrontation between the two if the author had more time and chapters to make the bully the end boss. (She shows up, tries to one up Terumi, Terumi ends up "beating" her [either by kissing her, groping her breasts, standing up to her, etc.], she ends up hot, bothered and impressed by his newfound assertiveness and ends up falling further for him. Rinse and repeat until maybe she apologizes for how she acted in the past and is head over heels for the guy)

Her last on-screen appearance in the story was in Chapter 291, telling off some random guy for thinking he has any hope of "comparing" to Terumi. She shows up

one more time in the last Chapter, Chapter 358, though only as an afterthought, to signify that Terumi has gotten over his fear of her.

Dex-chan lover
So, what happened to NoToSolo Scans? They suddenly decided to rush the translations, and quality took a huge dive.

@Vox_ Would you be so kind to tell me the artist that made the gif you have as a profile picture ? The pixel art in it is beautiful.

@Vox_ Oh what a shame, it's ok then, there's so much stuff on the internet without source and proper credit to the creators so it's understandable, thank you for the reply anyway, very kind of you to take the time to answer me.

Contributor
And that's why i avoid to buy story like these before it's over.

Like a lot of romcoms, you basically get tons of fillers and not much is happening until the manga is axed, leaving only a very disappointing ending.

So much potential wasted, especially with MC aunt.

@ViralAir Wow you went through the trouble of looking for it ? Millions of thanks to you my friend, very kind of you too! <3

Really really really many thanks, i like pixel art a lot!

So who is the mother now? If we go by the last ch alone it would be the aunt but still D:

Dex-chan lover
Vim so reclamar 🤬

Tudo que ele ganha no final sao VARIAS dedadas na bunda. Fim

Users who are viewing this thread