Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I figured it would be rushed and their would be a lot of elements what has been seen, however how its done is kinda without any lead up. I mean this mangas score is just sinking lower and lower in my opinion. As it feeling more and more like someone's pure excuses to make fetish content. I mean where is the focus on mystery, psychology and philosophy which I saw glimmers of at the start of the manga!

Thanks everyone at Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM) for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. 😘😘😘
I really wanted to see the protagonist shout "I'm the strongest!" 🤣. Too bad that wasn't shown to us 😭.

I like the protagonist's personality, I think it's funny. His personality reminds me of the female protagonist of Futari Switch 😆.

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope this wont straight away get into some kind of survival game between them.:pepehmm:
maybe it depends on who 'buys' them i'm sure there are some hyper rich ppl that would buy 2-3 and being like "im only keeping one, stay in this room/island for a week and i'll pick up the survivor"

Although you'd think they'd be separated by gender in diff trucks or so

but you'd think with the 'determination' of livestock other than raising from birth, then they'd automatically do it to any moody teen or so unless they were basically scare tactic'd/fearmongered into behaving that way

Dex-chan lover
maybe it depends on who 'buys' them i'm sure there are some hyper rich ppl that would buy 2-3 and being like "im only keeping one, stay in this room/island for a week and i'll pick up the survivor"

Although you'd think they'd be separated by gender in diff trucks or so

but you'd think with the 'determination' of livestock other than raising from birth, then they'd automatically do it to any moody teen or so unless they were basically scare tactic'd/fearmongered into behaving that way
I really liked the idea of someone of the previous thread, that it might just be a tactic to root out the those who could threaten the political position of the country and corporations in the future. In a sense yes it's to get rid of the mongrels but also to get rid of the intelligent.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the idea of someone of the previous thread, that it might just be a tactic to root out the those who could threaten the political position of the country and corporations in the future. In a sense yes it's to get rid of the mongrels but also to get rid of the intelligent.
That was my comment too lol. tho other than ppl being hyper rich or doing 'extra' work to stay on top i feel like some would be in a stalemate unless they also had like yakuza connections/super strong body guards/assassins to do the dirty work and stuff

Group Leader
@nevian70gr: Thank you for continuing to translate this manga, hehe. I was really uncomfortable with the slavery theme of this series, so I dropped it after chapter 1. Thank you for continuing the translation, please keep translating to see how messed up this manga is.

Users who are viewing this thread