Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I hope the prison break is livestreamed to an audience and this is just a setup by cool dude, because otherwise he's gonna have to suffer too, and maybe even have to be pitted against each other

(plus this would also be a way to make his friend live longer by showing he can entertain with more than just fighting)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I wasn't expecting his friend to be an upstanding guy, I mean what a twist.
However I also think there is a chance that his is all a set up or a way for his friend to fuck with him more.
That is before he gets killed in one form or another. Their is probably a 80% chance that he ends up as his friends slave.

Thanks everyone at Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM) for the transaltion.

Dex-chan lover
Cool bro, I'm guessing he gonna turn on him later seeing how their society is like that but I hope not. A betrayal or killed, feels bad man.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! wonder if he'd lose his rights if he got caught (tho him being a thrill seeker? i can imagine maybe he'd cause more chaos on purpose too lol), unless some rich ppl have bribed gov officials before or if a rich person wouldn't want any children that had the status stripped lol

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting his friend to push him into the dumpster... like, "Okay, I did my part. No way in hell I'm going inside a dumpster. Good luck with that."

That's exactly what I was expecting lol but I guess he just wants to see everything in chaos, being an extreme thrill seeker

Dex-chan lover
8o3gu6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread